- Save 5% on up to 1 of these for every 1 SAFEMORE 8-Outlet USB Power Strip (Black and White) you purchase offered by Mi-Home. Enter code XWU3A3IP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
SAFEMORE Power Strip 6-Outlet and 4-Port USB Desktop Charging Station with 6.5 Feet Power Cord(White and Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAFEMORE Vertical Power Strip:Desktop compact design(Only 6.5 inches tall),a perfect solution for your messy desk,you can get power at any angle you want
- 6-Outlet Power Strip(1250W) with 4 USB ports(5V/2.1A),enables you to charge up to 10 devices simultaneously
- Energy efficient individual switch: Two ON/OFF button with LED indicator to control corresponding left/right power output,provide ideal power leakage protection
- Overload Protection: Automatically cuts power to protect connected devices when overload is detected, provides reliable protection for your PCs, laptops, printers, stereo systems, and other home appliances
- What You Get: SAFEMORE USB Power Strip,our worry-free 12-month warranty and lifetime customer service
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
SAFEMORE Power Strip 6 AC Outlets with 4 Smart USB Charging
• SAFEMORE USB power strip is a ideal solution for charging multiple devices simultaneously,4 USB charging ports are a fantastic bonus.
• Unique tower&desktop design to make it more convenient for life, you can plug everything into this power strip including those bulky power supply adaptors.
• Two independent switches to make it easy to turn off the appliances when not in use,ENERGY SAVING!
• LED indicator make you aware especially at night, offers more safety and convenience.
• SAFEMORE USB power strip is made of advanced flame-resisting materials with built-in overload protection, short circuit protection, over current protection.
-Rated Power: 1250W
-Voltage: AC 110V-125V
-Rated Current: 10A Max
-USB Output: 5V/2.1A
-Cord Length: 6.5 Feet
1*6 way + 4 USB Power Strip (White+Black)
1* User manual
Good to Know
-Please ensure that the total rated power of appliances is under 1250W.
-Stop using immediately when the power cord are overheating.
-Avoid using the wet hands to touch the sockets or plugs.
-12 months worry-free product guarantee for every purchase
-Lifetime customer service for every purchase
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I liked the design of the first one I received so much that within a couple of days I went ahead and bought a second one for a different room. I regret that now. Both the USB outlets and plugs themselves stop working mostly one by one, except on the first one I purchased an entire half stopped working at once (the little red button controlling the four outlets and four USB ports on that side can be pressed, it just doesn't turn anything on). The pattern seems to be that stuff works fine in an outlet, but then once you unplug it and try the plug again later, it no longer works. There's no consistent pattern to what device/appliance/whatever will break an outlet either; lamps have broken them, iPhone chargers, etc. And I have no clue why an entire half of one quit working.
It's been almost exactly a year now and I have only THREE working outlets between TWO of these surge protectors. If you're keeping track, that means I'm almost better off just using the two wall outlets that these surge protectors are plugged into, because I only gain one outlet -- and that'll probably die soon, too. The outlets started dying rapidly at the one year mark. For example, my second surge protector only lost two or three outlets up until this month, then five or six failed within consecutive days.
Since two out of two of mine are terrible, and I too would have shot off a really positive review in the first couple of days and it seems to take almost a year until the product is worthless, I suspect that a lot of these positive reviews were from people like me who initially were thrilled with the product and just never returned to update their review when it broke. I let things slide for a while because when you start with eight outlets, it doesn't feel like a big deal to lose one, and then the second one, etc, so I could understand most people not bothering to update their review.
Noticed people were complaining about the size, I think it's as expected for the amount of plugs it has. I almost didn't purchase because of that complaint because I thought it would be larger than it was. Like others have said, it's nice to have all the separate controls to stop electricity from some items.
I'll include photos to compare it to other items so you can see the size.
Also noticed someone said plugs fit loosely, I haven't found that either, I accidentally started to walk away with my iPad plugged in, the station started to fall and everything else stayed plugged in.