|Price:||$52.99 - $77.99|
|Fits as expected||
- rubber sole
- ✅ SUPERIOR COMFORTABILITY DESIGN: 0.59" Thickness Shock Absorption Insole are equipped in Safety Work Boots For Men & Women,Breathable Air Hole Mesh Bring 24 Hours Relaxing Exercise
- ✅ BEST SAFETY PROTECTION: 3E+ Steel Toe Cap offer Superior Extra Wide Fitting，Anti-nail Penetration Steel Midsole Plate Work Safety Boots Keep Worker In Safety
- ✅ ALL WEATHER HEAVY DUTY: This Stylish Work Boots Are Made Of 100% Genuine Cow Leather, Approved Top Quality Material Lightweight and Solid
- ✅ SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER: 8000+ More Than People From All The World Like This Lightweight Steel Toe Leather Safety Boots.Join Us, Makes Job More Stylish and Safety.
- ✅ SATISFACTIOIN GUARANTEED: 30 Days Money Back and 6 Month Quality Warranty, Apply to all Safetoe Brand Safety Shoes, Win Free Cotton Socks Now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Superior Soft and Comfort
Upgraded Soft insole Cushions for Comfort with The breathable air hole, lightweight comfortable insole fit you can wear all day long. Using premium materials and the most advanced technology
- 0.59" Thickness insole
- Air-cool max hole
- 45g lightweight memory foam
- 12 hours wearing comfort
The Best Choice Security Protection Work Boots- SAFETOE
- Steel Toe Boots Boasting An Impressive Long Times Feet Protection.
- Brings You A Peace Of Mind At Work.
- Safety Is No Longer Lost In The Heavy Duty Work, It Becomes The Core Of Your Work Times.
- Wide fit steel toe cap CE certification
- Anti-fatigue technology shock absorption soft insole
- Full genuine smooth cow leather
- Flexible steel plate puncture-resistant
- Slip resistant and oil resistant outsole
- Breathable Air-cool hole mesh
- 6KV Electric Hazard Insulation
Work boots made of 100% cow leather with unique creativity, accentuate its unibody design. Perfectly complement your clothing
Safety boots designed with superior double rubber out sole, to resist the slippery ground, hold on your feet when works in heavy duty industrial environment.
0.59" Thickness shock absorption insole with breathable air hole work boots, bring your feet long time relaxing exercise even work in hard ground, very soft comfortable enough
A pair of socks as gift for all customers purchase SAFETOE brand work boots, and earn a chance join our SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER PROGRAM
|SAFETOE WORK BOOTS 8356B||SAFETOE WORK BOOTS 8025||SAFETOE WORK SHOES 7296||SAFETOE COMPOSITE TOE 7331||SAFETOE SAFETY SHOES 7295||SAFETOE COMPOSITE TOE 7329|
|Steel Toe cap||✓||✓||✓||Composite toe cap||✓||Composite toe cap|
|Oil & Slip Resistant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wide Fit Size||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 3.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.97 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B075JBB2KH
- Item model number: SF8179
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 10, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 21 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had high expectations for the Timberland and Wolverine, but found both to have odd inside contours. The Timberland was small on one foot, and the other toe was cramped, leaving no room for a walking gel insole. The Wolverine had a ridge along the trailing edge of the steel toe insert, but it felt like it had room for an insole to be added. Both of these were well made, as you would expect, but in the end I kept the Safetoe boots, because they appeared equally well made, but the interior was more comfortable.
I walk construction but do not work in it, so I need walking comfort -- in desert, mud, and snow. The sole is well-stitched to the upper, and the upper is made from four pieces -- toe, sides of the heel, and back. Feels like good, thick leather, with a newbuck finish. I'll add mink oil to keep the leather and stitching soft, then snow seal to waterproof the seams, and call it good. The inside has no ridges or odd shapes, and I put my old gel insoles inside without cramping my toes. Notice that the boots have two cleats on each side, not three. The top tie has to pass through a hole, which is inconvenient. There's something to learn from every work boot I've ever had.
Two previous sets of steel-toes opened at the side seams within a year due the the trendy multi-panel side construction, especially the side seams and sole stitching at the kink, where my toes bend. The four-piece upper should be better -- it'll eventually split if I let it dry out, but that'll take a few years if I keep the leather oiled. The clay in dry soil or the chalk in drywall pulls oil out of leather, so replenishing the oil is essential to prevent cracking. I expect the heel will wear at an angle due to my walk before the uppers start to fail on this pair. They look that well made. But they should last at least the two years I need for them to last. Four years would be a record.
When unboxing, there was a ludicrously strong sinus piercing scent. My sense of smell is diminished compared to the average person, so I cant place the exact type of odor. Perhaps dye, or a sealant. Regardless, it made my eyes water and my stuffed up nose open wide up, akin to skunk-shock.
I've always worn size 12.5, or size 13s depending on the brand. Buying clothing and shoes online is never a good idea, but I took a plunge and ordered 12s. Now, I dont k ow if they're marketed towards massive behemoths that have swollen feet, but they're a tad small in width and ridiculously large in vertical height in the toe area. I've worn many a safety shoe. Steel toe, composite toe, with and without metatarsal protection, etc. I've never had damn near a half inch in height from my toes to the roof of the shoe.
As for comfort, they're fairly comfortable on my feet. Strangely enough I cant get them right enough through lacing, so hell I might have somehow needed 11.5s on my feet despite never having to downsize that much before, unfortunately they dont sell half sizes.
As an aside note, their informational insert is riddled with mistakes with the English language. I dont know how grammar and sentence structure ever passed a companies team. That doesnt mean it's a bad product, but it certainly means something to me about overall quality. Call it nitpicking if you must.
Overall, buyer beware. I've bought worse shoes for higher price tags, but I've also bought far better a shoe before. Gotta ask yourself if you want an excellent shoe, or if you are willing to spend money on a shoe that's "good enough."
Will update the review with overall comfortability comments after wearing them a few weeks at work.
Husband has a high instep so these hurt his feet enough after a couple uses that he left them abandoned in the garage.