|Item Weight||6.58 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 7.7 x 12 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PF-103|
SAFEVANT Wireless Automatic Smart Pet Feeder with HD Wifi Camera With Two-Way Audio and Video Recording
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL SMART PET FEEDER: Free app for Android and iOS, device user manages the application to feed pet automatically or manually, care about your pet Anytime and Anyplace. Moreover, it also work as a smart pet camera with a connected app that lets you see, talk, play with your pet.
- KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR PET: Connect with your pet while you are away with the supported dual-way audio chat/recording or with the included HD camera. Take photos and videos of them with just the touch of a button. Sharing your favourite moment on social media directly.
- USER FRIENDLY APP AND EASY SETUP: Simple to program the feeding schedule for your pet. To setup feeding intervals and control portion of each meal. Detachable feeding tray for easy cleaning and made with proper size to prevent the mess. Perfect for owner who is on vacation or hard to maintain a regular feeding schedule.
- AUTOMATIC AND MANUAL FEEDING: Suitable for dry food only and the food size should be from 0.2-0.59 inch. Up to 4 meals and one meals up to 10 portions for automatic feeding. Up to 10 portions each meal for Manual feeding via app. Offline Feeding Model will distribute food based on your setting when Feeder isn’t connected to Wifi. Record and save your voice to call her/ him over for meal, then it will auto-play on time.
- KINDLY REMINDER: Videos and pictures can be saved on phone or external at most 32G TF card. Operates on standard 2.4ghz Wi-Fi network only, not supporting 5ghz. Powered by AC power adapter (included) or 3 D batteries (not included) when power cut. Any concerns, our support team is available at 1-866-380-1888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Safevant smart pet feeder is an interactive pet camera that lets you feed, watch, talk to and play with your pets from your smartphone when you’re away from home.
Built in webcam and microphone lets you see and hear your pet from your iOS iPhone iPad or Android smartphone or tablet anywhere, even away from home. Even if your pet is not in the front of the camera, you can use the app to deliver a voice recording to call them over.
Suitable for dry food only and the food size should be from 0.2-0.59 inch. Up to 4 meals and one meals up to 10 portions for automatic feeding. Up to 10 portions each meal for Manual feeding via app. Offline Feeding Model will distribute food based on your setting when Feeder isn’t connected to Wifi. Record and save your voice to call her/ him over for meal, then it will auto-play on time..
Operates on standard 2.4ghz Wi-Fi network only, not supporting 5ghz. Any concerns, our support team is available at 1-866-380-1888 or at email@example.com
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I must say, it didn't live up to what I expected (or maybe rather what I "Envisioned", but it still is a good little unit nonetheless..
I bought this because we're taking a trip for a long weekend, and nobody was able to come feed for us reliably.
We have someone who will come by and walk him and clean up now and then, but they can't say exactly when and even if every day..
So, this was a solution.
I've been testing and exploring it and it's options most the day.
Some of this is explained in the instructions, and product description here on Amazon, but it wasn't quite what I thought..
Yes.. You can schedule UP TO 4 feedings/day.
Each scheduled feeding, can have from 1 to 10 portions.
There is no way to set up or calibrate the portion size. It's pre-defined and is what it is.. (Somehow, I thought maybe I could set the portion size, but no.. Can't do that.. )
Like others here have mentioned, I had a HECK of a time getting it set up! I think it failed about 15 times before it finally connected, and was successfully set up. I guess I owe thanks to the other reviews here for pointing out that could be an issue, so I was VERY patient and just kept retrying until it worked. I haven't had any connectivity issues yet once it was finally connected and configured.
The unit itself seems like it's pretty solid. My only concern would be the food tray.. It snaps into place (with pushbuttons on either side to release it), but feels like it may come out if pulled on too hard. I was also concerned about the top lid and if my dog (a Pug) would be able to just pop it open and get to the food reservoir..I was relieved once it arrived. I do NOT think my dog can open it. It has a button that needs to be pushed to release the top lid.
UPDATE: (9/18/17) - The unit got jammed with the kibble. I found that if I filled the hopper to the top, the impellor that dispenses the food got stuck. I can only attribute this to the weight of food when hopper is full. The impellor can't turn if too much (heavier) food is in it.
I am using the max size kibble this unit claims to be able to handle, so this isn't totally unexpected.
I've found that if I fill the hopper to 3/4 full, it has no issues at all with the impellor getting stuck..
Now to the Android App!! (Can't speak for iOS app)
(I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7, Android OS version 6.0.1 "Marshmallow")
I actually develop apps for Android myself, so I understand some of the complexity of it, and can appreciate what's there and what's not.
I also know that a LOT of device manufacturers tend to perfect the iOS app, and Android is an after thought.. (Shame really.. lol)
Once familiar with how the app works, it's REALLY simple to use!
You can pre-record greetings, and can set any one of the recorded greetings to play at a scheduled feeding time even if you're not online with it. Each of the 4 scheduled feedings could have a different recorded greeting (message) for that feeding.
I thought that was really cool..
Improvements I'd like to see:
1) The measurement units are in grams and Kg.. Would like to have option to set to Ounces and Lbs. (Haven't found that, so I don't think you can)
2) Would LOVE to have the ability to manually feed a selected number of portions while viewing the camera and interacting.
As it stands, you have to exit the video screen, then do a manual feed, then go back to camera screen.
3) App does crash a lot. Seems like the "Expected" flow works fine from start to finish, but if you change your mind half way through setting up a feeding, or adjusting settings, and just hit "Back", it tends to crash.. Like it thinks since you started doing something, you're going to finish it.
We all know that's not always the case, so a bit more exception handling could be done.
But the app restarts ok, and you can continue.. More of a nuisance really. App is still quite usable!
4) When entering the WiFi password, the keyboard defaults to ALL CAPS! My password is case sensitive, and mostly lowercase, so I had to change from UPPER to lower case for each letter.
I think default should be lower case, and user could press shift key (up arrow) for capitals as needed..
I'll be doing some more tests later tomorrow (Ok, today actually) and will update this review as things proceed.
All in all, I really like this feeder so far even though it's different than I thought it would be..
NOT disappointed in it yet!