SAFFLOWER SEED OIL FACE MOISTURIZER - 4 oz. Dark Glass Bottle with Dropper | High linoleic facial serum regimen for acne and oily skin | Best all natural breakout skincare treatment for men and women
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Prime Day deal Join Prime to save $3.40 on this item|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NUTRIENT RICH: Has one of the highest levels of Linoleic Acid of any carrier oils. Consists of 72.31 Linoleic Acid and 16 Oleic Acid. High in vitamin E for healthy skin.
- NON-COMEDOGENIC: Although noncomedogenic safflower oil can be used for different skin types it works especially well for those with oily acne prone skin. It has a comedogenic rating of zero to help prevent break outs from clogged pores. With a high Linoleic acid content it helps to keep the sebum, the skin's natural oil, levels balanced. Safflower oil act as a lubricant that prevents water from leaving the skin, thereby locking in the moisture for healthy, glowing skin.
- OTHER USES: Hair conditioner and moisturizer adds shine to hair while moisturizing the scalp to prevent dryness. Promotes Skin Elasticity for supple skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles for an anti aging toner. Use it as a base oil for your own DIY soap making. The oil is capable of softening up dry areas smooth rough patches and even improve both the texture and tone of your skin when used as a daily anti-aging facial moisturizer.
- PACKAGING: Packaged in Dark Amber Glass Bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation.
- GUARANTEED: 1 Year Risk Free Money Back Guarantee. We want you to be ecstatic with your new purchase. Try the entire bottle of Renewalize Safflower Oil and if you do not see an improvement in your skin we would be glad to refund your purchase price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
WHAT IS THE OIL CLEANSING METHOD?
The oil cleansing method is a simple skin care routine that uses natural oils, such as safflower seed oil, to dissolve the hardened oil that our skin produces. A mixture of both safflower seed oil and castor oil, can cleanse the pores of dirt and bacteria naturally, while replacing these dirty oils with beneficial ones that protect and nourish the skin. Through consistent use, the oil cleansing method can help with mild to moderate acne by providing the necessary hydration to keep the skin from over-compensating in oil production.
Antiaging Skincare Moisturizers
The skin, the largest organ in your body, produces oil naturally to help lubricate, protect, heal and moisturize. When functioning properly, the result will be a clear, glowing and supple skin. Many commercial beauty skincare products strip the natural oils out of the skin. The skin thereby overcompensates by creating more oil, which leads to clogged pores and acne. This leads to an endless cycle of being tight and dry followed by the inevitable oil slick. The Oil Cleansing Method stops the madness by balancing the oil production that leads to breakouts.
Along with this oil cleansing method, a healthy diet, exercise and drinking plenty of water (8 glasses a day) will help to remove the toxins from within.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE OIL CLEANSING METHOD
We recommend combining the Safflower Seed Oil with Castor Oil in the following blends, depending upon your skin type. Castor oil is naturally astringent, which helps to pull the impurities from the skin, thus making the pores appear smaller. The safflower seed oil has a comedogenic rating of zero, to prevent clogging of the pores and to keep the sebum levels balanced.
- For Oily Skin: A blend of 30% castor oil to 70% safflower seed oil.
- For Combination or Balanced Skin: A blend of 25% castor oil to 75% safflower seed oil.
Add about 3 to 5 drops of the combined oils onto fingers and massage gently into the skin on your face in a circular motion for at least two minutes. This will also remove make-up as well. To deep clean the pores, leave the oil on for up to 10 minutes.
Use hot water to soak a clean washcloth and wring it dry before placing it over your face for about a minute. This will create steam to help remove the oils and impurities in the skin. Repeat with the other side of the washcloth and then gently wipe the face to clean the skin. You may apply another few drops of safflower oil to use as a daily skin moisturizer.
The adjustment period is usually about a week, when the skin may get worse, which is a detox reaction as impurities are pulled from the skin. After that the skin will gradually improve and by 3 to 4 weeks, you will start to see no excess oil, no dry skin or acne.
Which Facial Moisturizer is Right For You?
Renewalize Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- USDA Certified Organic
- Unrefined and Cold Pressed
- Oleic 10
- Linoleic 52
- For Acne, Dry, Mature, Combination Skin
Renewalize Organic Sunflower Seed Oil
- Refined and Cold Pressed
- Oleic 29
- Linoleic 55
- For Acne, Dry, Normal, Mature and Combination Skin
Renewalize Safflower Oil
- Refined and Expeller Pressed
- Highest level of Linoleic Acid.
- Oleic 7
- Linoleic 72
- For Acne and Combination Skin
Use With Renewalize Castor Oil for Best Results
Renewalize Organic Castor Oil
- USDA Certified Organic
- Unrefined and Cold Pressed
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.