- File Size: 3353 KB
- Print Length: 329 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 15, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N5G4PDI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,960 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $12.00 (92%)
SAINT (Boston Underworld Book 4) Kindle Edition
|Length: 329 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Silent Corner" by Dean Koontz
A dazzling new series, a pure adrenaline rush, debuts with Jane Hawk, a remarkable heroine certain to become an icon of suspense. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
"She’s toxic. Poison. But I’ve never wanted to taste my own death as much as I want her."
The characters of this story were so intriguing, and I loved learning more about them through the dual POV. Scarlett is someone who has always been somewhat of a mystery, her motives and actions always ambiguous, and I was dying to get inside her head. She was such a complex character, and Zavarelli does a fantastic job delving into her layers and fleshing out her complexities. I loved her fierce strength, her drive and her fearlessness. She is someone who has had a hard life but refuses to remain a victim. As much as she tried to resist Rory, he found a way to dig beneath her layers and expose her. I absolutely loved Rory, he was so protective and strong, and so ethralled by Scarlett and all that she was. Like his brothers, he had such a possessive nature and when I came to Scarlett, he wanted all of her.
"He really is a Saint. And I really am the Devil. But together, we’re a match made in heaven."
There are characters who have chemistry, and then there are characters like Rory and Scarlett, whose fire burned so intensely, it's a wonder they didn't burn down the world around them. Each and every interaction between them was filled with a fierce need and an undeniable attraction that could not be resisted. The author did a fantastic job conveying the tension between the two of them. The sex scenes were so incredibly hot and just kept getting hotter, and the constant tug of war between them was raw and exciting.
"It’s wild, and it’s loud, and there is nothing else in the world as hot as the two of us together."
As with the other books in this series, Saint was equal parts sexy and intriguing, with just the right amount of romance and suspense mixed in. Zavarelli wove an intense and richly layered storyline that had me reading the entire book in one sitting. I am an avid reader of the mafia romance genre, and this series is by far one of my top favorites. I hope that this author has more books planned for this series, because I honestly cannot get enough of these amazing stories.
This is Scarlet and Rory’s story.
I’m not going to reveal anything about the plot because I don’t want to ruin the book for others. But what I can say is that Mrs. Zavarelli is a brilliant writer and she really shows off her great talent in this book.
Rory is definitely the most gentle of all the heroes in the Boston Underworld series so far. Rory and Scarlet compliments each other perfectly, because Scarlet is a total maniac and Rory has already learned to control his anger. He is at peace with himself. Scarlet is a badass woman, who thinks she can handle everything herself. But as the story progress, all her weaknesses are revealed and we discover that she is just like everybody else. Underneath her body armor, she is a fragile young woman with a lot of scars.
I had the feeling of a kind of dislike towards Scarlet’s character, in the first half of the book. She was too wild and emotional crippled for my liking. But as we got to know her better and better and Rory started to get under her skin, I liked her more and more. She will probably never be my favorite heroine, but I got a better understanding for her and she grew on me.
Mrs. Zavarelli has my head spinning around with her brilliant writing. And as always she writes some wicked sex scenes.
I can hardly wait for the next book in the Boston Underworld series. But it is going to take me a day or two before I have completely recovered from this one.
Thanks to the author for this amazing advanced copy.
I loved that Scarlett is a real badass!! Every h in this series is a badass, but Scarlett was top one.
Sometimes it bothered me a bit that Scarlett kept pushing Rory back, but I totally get why and
all but still it got a bit hard for me. I wanted to go in my e-reader and tell her what to do!
Rory is a real alpha who has strong feelings for Scarlett, but don't think it was all easy and fast paced.
Because he had to do a lot of work and so did Scarlett.
Her past is heartbreaking and so heavy that I wanted to help her but to be honest I got a little weak with Tripp I know I know he is bad very bad, evil.. But still when people have regret I get weak.
And what a effin b*tch is her mother.. I just.. Grr can't even think about her without getting angry..
So go read this one, and the entire series if you like to read about maffia and alpha males who try to help their woman, but the woman can stand her own.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Shes the devil in disguise, a vigilante,a woman who is out for revenge and justice by her own rules.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Books > Romance > Action & Adventure
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports