Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on April 10, 2014
My 7 yr-old daughter loves to take pictures so she wanted to use her birthday money to buy a camera. This one takes good pictures and is easy to use. It comes with software, but we use mine. It does take video, but there is no sound. I don't know if it's just the one we got or if that's the norm. My girls still have fun with it. There is no manual-there never is these days. You have to go on-line to look it up.

I would not recommend this for an adult. I didn't like using it, but maybe I'm just used to my FujiFilm FinePix. But if you're looking for a real camera (not a toy) for an older child who is interested in photography and you don't want to spend a lot of money, then this is the one for you.
on January 27, 2014
I bought this camera for my 9 year old granddaughter. She went on a trip with her dad and she took some awesome pictures. I am very satisfied with the the quality of the photos she took.
on December 16, 2013
Perfect for the price. Just a note this camera does not work without a sd card up to 8. Works well for the price...is slim and easy to tuck away in my cell phone pocket.
on May 17, 2014
For the price, you can't beat this one.. My child has become the family paparazzi , and that is fun! If you are expecting a $500 camera when you buy it, we'll OF COURSE you will be upset! But for the camera it is, PERFECT!
on January 10, 2015
Did not come with software or battery! The back of the package said battery included but it was not there. ALL we got was the camera, wrist strap and USB cord! All other contents were missing!
on March 16, 2016
My son has been begging fora camera for a while, and I thought this would be a good start for him. He loves taking pictures and sharing them with us! The pictures are not super high quality, but much better than you'd get with a kids camera.
on November 17, 2014
Works great for the money. Menus a bit unwieldly. My only gripe is that I have to reset the anti-shake every time I turn the camera on. It would be real nice if it 'remembered' my settings. Best bang for the buck though, IMHO.
on November 13, 2012
The camera came in good condition, yet just the overall design of this camera seems flimsy, the touch screen is merely 3 dots you can touch. I understand this camera is old stock and may be slightly outdated, but it is not what I thought.
on October 5, 2014
No zoom, at least other than "digital". Bought for my daughter. She loves it, but w/the touchscreen that is picky, its not for me.
on September 30, 2014
Bought for use at work. Good price and quality.