- Hardcover: 80 pages
- Publisher: Veronica Lane Books; 1st edition (March 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0982651376
- ISBN-13: 978-0982651377
- Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,316,880 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
SAKE, Health and Longevity Hardcover – March 1, 2011
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Dr. Takizawa s book, the first of its kind in English, correlates the connection between a disease-free and healthy life and moderate sake consumption. It is scientifically sound, impressive and convincing from a research vantage. After reading the book, there will never be a reason to choose any drink but sake ever again. --John Gaunter, Author and sake educator