- Save 12% on Matching Hand Towel Set when you purchase 1 or more 4pc Bath Towel Sets offered by American Pillowcase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Matching Washcloth Set when you purchase 1 or more 4 pc Bath Towel Sets offered by American Pillowcase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Matching Bath Sheets when you purchase 1 or more 4 pc Bath Towel Sets offered by American Pillowcase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 2 Pack of White 100% Cotton Bath Mats when you purchase 1 or more 4 pc Bath Towel Sets offered by American Pillowcase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
SALBAKOS Luxury Hotel & Spa Turkish Cotton 4-Piece Eco-Friendly Bath Towel Set 27 x 54 Inch, White
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Genuine Turkish Cotton
- IMPORTED FROM DENIZLI TURKEY
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - You will love the soft, luxurious feel and the unmistakable quality the first time you use your new Luxury Hotel & Spa Collection Bath Towels or you are welcome to return them, no questions asked.
- MATCHING HAND TOWELS AND WASHCLOTHS - Scroll Down to the Frequently Bought Together Section - After you "Add all three to Cart" even more savings will be applied at checkout
- WE'RE NOT CUTTING CORNERS - All Bath Towels you buy from us are made using the highest quality cotton / yarns. All hems are double-stitched (not single-stitched) for extra durability. Our bath towels are vat dyed for 8+ hours so colors (including white) will remain bright
- PESTICIDE AND HARMFUL CHEMICAL FREE! - All materials used in manufacturing are Oeko-Tex® and ISO 9001 Certified.
- OUTWEIGHS THE COMPETITION - LITERALLY! - Side by side, our towels weigh more than a full pound more per dozen than other best selling bath towels on Amazon. Our Bath Towels are truly 27" x 54", this is more than one full inch longer than competing towels as well. We have chosen to use a herringbone weave vs. others' tradition plain weave
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
100% Genuine Turkish Cotton
SALBAKOS Towels are made in Turkey creating softer and more durable towels because it is the only country which does not use any bleach in the manufacturing process. You will feel the softness immediately and will find the perfect color to match your home décor! With Turkish Cotton, the cotton fiber open up more and the towel actually gets softer over time.
Complete The Set
With many styles and 16 colors of 100% Genuine Turkish Cotton Towels, SALBAKOS provides the complete package of washcloths, bath towels, hand towels, bath sheets and bath mats to meet all your needs.
- Hand Towels measure 16 x 30 Inches
- Washcloths measure 13 x 13 Inches
- Bath Sheets measure 35 x 75 Inches
- Bath Towels measure 27 x 54 Inches
- Bath Mats measure 20 x 30 Inches
Q1: Can you use bleach on these towels?
A1: No, please do not use bleach on these towels. The bleach will dis-color the colored towels and will make fine cotton less soft and break down the cotton fiber for a shorter life.
A2: Yes! all of our towels are Oeko-Tex Certified, meaning that they are chemical-free and pesticide-free.
Q3: Can I use fabric softener on these towels?
A3: No, please do not use fabric softener on these towels. Fabric softener and dryer sheets leave a chemical film on the towel, making them less absorbent.
Q4: Do these towels shrink after first wash and dry?
A4: Not if laundered properly, we recommend following the Washing and Drying Insturctions listed at the bottom to ensure you have a long lasting towel. Higher heat settings will cause cotton to shrink, you must wash and dry on cooler setting to ensure your towels maintain the original size and shape for many years to come.
Premium Quality Design
SALBAKOS towels are designed and engineered with double-stitching on the hems creating a durability that is is un-equaled. These towels should provide you many years of comfort and luxury!
All Bath Towels you buy from SALBAKOS are made using the highest quality cotton / yarns. These yarns are spun using only long staple cotton making these extremely soft and durable.
To ensure that your towels stay soft and hold their color, we recommend following these Washing Instructions.
- Before use, we recommend removing excess lint and shedding on the towel
- Towels can be washed in warm or cold water
- Wash before use for the first time as this will get rid of the excess lint and shedding leftover
- Wash Towels alone, do not include with other clothes/loads/colors
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener at any stage of the washing process, this will strip the color away from the towels and will break down the cotton fiber
- We recommend washing towels after 3-4 uses - the more often the better, this helps create a softer, more luxurious feel
To ensure that your towels last the test of time we recommend following these Drying Instructions.
- Dry towels right after they come out of the wash to prevent dampness and lingering smell
- Tumble dry on low/medium heat
- Do not Iron the towels to prevent burning and cotton degradation
- Take towels out when they are 95% dry to prevent over-heating
- Wash and Dry 2/3 times before use to ensure maximum absorbency
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||American Pillowcase||WhiteClassic||Amazon.com||Utopia Deals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All were initially washed in the same way: Step 1, Warm water with one cup of vinegar, nothing else, no drying them yet; Step 2, Warm water using half the normal amount of soap, one fourth cup vinegar in the softener dispenser, and an extra rinse. They were dried on low heat in 15 minute increments, cleaning out the lint trap every 15 minutes until dry. New towels lint--period, just like most leaves on trees eventually fall off the tree. Address it on the first few dryings, much less lint later!; Step 3, Final wash of warm water, half the normal amount of soap, one fourth cup vinegar in the softener dispenser, and an extra rinse. They were dried on low heat in 20 minute increments, cleaning out the lint trap every 20 minutes until dry. All are now washed in hot water with a small amount of bleach crystals to sanitize thrown in the tub, 2/3 the normal amount of laundry detergent, one fourth cup vinegar in the softener dispenser, and dried on low heat. No vinegar smell persists, and all are still soft and absorbent. There is NO excessive lint.
My reviews and ratings-
*5 STARS. Pinzon 820-Gram Luxury Cotton Hand and Bath Towels, White; Soft and smooth, tightly woven, VERY thick towels. Put the bath towels out for my husband, they are too heavy and cumbersome for me. Cannot get my ears dried out! The hand towels are a nice 20” by 30” size. They both take very long to dry, so I tend not to use the hand towel very often. No pulled threads or unraveling seams after almost four months of constant use.
*5 STARS. Turkish Luxury Hotel & Spa (Salbakos) Bath and Hand Towel- 100% Genuine Cotton from Turkey - 700gsm Organic Eco-Friendly, White, Sold by: American Linen; (Similar to the LUNASIDUS Bergamo, Luxury Hotel / Spa towels) Soft, thick and fluffy towels. A daily go-to towel bath towel for my use. Didn’t get washcloths in this brand, but did get their hand towels. The 16” by 30” hand towels are now 15” by 28 ½”, still a reasonable hand towel size. I initially thought the hand towels did not feel as thick as the bath towels. I sent an inquiry through Amazon, and received a reply that someone would get back to me within 24 hours. Never heard from them! But, they seem fine now. Just wish the hand towel was 18” by 30”, it would be just about perfect and worth a little more money. No pulled threads or unraveling seams after almost four months of constant use.
*4 STARS. Superior 900 Gram Egyptian Cotton (6-Piece Towel Set), White, Superior. Soft and smooth, tightly woven, VERY thick towels. Again, my husband gets this bath towel. I donated the 2 washcloths, they are just too thick for practical use. Generously sized hand towels, 20” by 30”, but again, they take SOO long to dry that they’re not used very often. One side seam on one bath towel is unraveling, and I am not even going to try to sew this extremely thick towel-going to the rag bin. No pulled threads after almost four months of constant use.
*4 STARS. LUNASIDUS Bergamo, Luxury Hotel / Spa Washcloths, Bath and Hand Towels, 100 Percent Turkish Cotton, White; (Similar to the Turkish Luxury Hotel & Spa (Salbakos) towels and washcloths) Soft, thick and fluffy towels. A daily go-to towel bath towel for my use. The wash cloths are thick, but can still be used to wash your ears. These towels and wash cloths ALL have a large, synthetic fabric label, PLUS a paper type label, and both labels are irritating on your skin. Finally just cut them both off. The hand towels that started out as 16” by 30” have shrunk down to 13 ½’ by 26”, they’re bordering on too small. One of the 6 hand towels has a pulled thread in the middle of the towel about 2 inches long.
*4 STARS. Fecido Deluxe Hotel & Spa Extremely Absorbent 100% Cotton 4-Piece Towel Set, White Bath, Hand, Fingertip Towels and Washcloths; Soft and fluffy towels, a little thinner than the other four brands., but still absorbent. They are a very brilliant white compared to the other four brands. One end seam on the HUGE (39” X 19” hand towel!) unraveled, but Fecido responded promptly. I just kept the towel since I’d already sewed it up the seam.
After four months, the two winners are the two brands that have not had any issues-Pinzon by Amazon and Turkish Luxury Hotel & Spa (Salbakos) from American Linen. 820 grams is just two thick a towel for my personal preference, and takes too long to dry, but my husband likes them. And after four months, I would probably purchase nothing but these two brands, so my husband can have the heavier towels and I get what works for me.
I’ve attached a few pictures showing various sizes on the hand towels, a ripped seam, a hanging thread, and the thickness of the bath towels.. Overall, sight unseen, quality bath towels. Depending on your budget and personal preferences, I’d recommend any of these 5 brands of towels.
UPDATE, 3-29-2017: A year and a half later, my ratings still stand (but American Linen is now American Pillow Case). Their "Turkish Luxury Hotel and Spa Collection (Salbakos) is still my favorite, and my husband likes the thicker Pinzon 820 Gram Luxury Cotton Bath Towel. They have both held up extremely well, dry you off very well, and are comfortably soft. STILL wish they made an 18" or 20" by 30" inch hand towel! There is no fraying or loose threads on either brands. Both the Superior 900 Gram towel and the Lunasidus Bergamo have developed a few more loose threads, but overall still intact and OK. Towels are a costly investment-glad to have shared my experience with other shoppers and know most people have found this review helpful.
This strategy saves the manufacturer a lot of money on materials, but it is false and misleading to the buying public who don't get what they paid for. I wanted other consumers to at least take this into consideration when ordering.
These towels are a little longer than my previous towels, they look nice, feel thick & soft, and they dry my hands quickly! I'm very pleased with these towels. I purchased 2 colors & both sets were the same quality & size so I can hang them together.
They say they were made in Turkey and are 700 gsm . I compared them to some old Canopy towels that felt like the same thickness as these. I've had the Canopy ones a long time and they are no longer as soft as I want them. I think I goofed over the years on the Canopy though and put dryer sheets in with them a few times and you aren't supposed to use fabric softener with towels as they can't absorb water afterwards.
I got the towels, hand towels and washcloths and all are nice and soft and such pretty colors.
Most recent customer reviews
Wash and dry separately from other garments.