Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 42mm Smartwatch with ECG Monitor Tracker for Health Fitness Running Sleep Cycles GPS Fall Detection LTE US Version, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Supported Application||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Cellular GPS|
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
|Water Resistance Depth||50 Meters|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
About this item
- Stay Connected Wherever You Are With Lte Connectivity (Lte Service Required)
- Get Ready To Crush Your Wellness Goals With Body Readings Right On Your Wrist
- Better Sleep Starts Here: Wake Up Feeling Refreshed And Recharged With Advanced Sleep Tracking; When You Go To Bed, Your Galaxy Watch4 Classic Sleep Tracker Starts Monitoring Your Sleep And Spo2 Levels Continuously
- Take Care Of Your Heart With Accurate Ecg Monitoring And Keep An Eye On Possible Atrial Fibrillation, A Common Form Of Irregular Heart Rhythm; Share Personalized Readings With Your Doctor Using The Samsung Health Monitor App On Your Galaxy Phone
Buy this product as Renewed and save $168.99 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Galaxy Watch4 Classic Comparison
Compare with similar items
Crush workouts and all your health goals with Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic, the smartwatch that gets you. Push yourself to the next level with Auto Workout Tracking, Advanced Run Coaching, and Group Challenges. Track heart and lung endurance with oxygen level monitoring. Combining style and function, Galaxy Watch4 Classic offers a number of fashionable bands to match your every mood and all day comfort to keep you looking great from the locker room to the conference room. Staying on top of your day on the go is a breeze with Google app integration and call-text-notification connectivity. Galaxy Watch4 delivers everything you need to conquer your day, no matter where you are or whats on your plate. The SpO2 measurement software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. The snoring measurement requires smartphone with Android 6.0 or later, 1.5GB of RAM, phone within 2 feet of user, with snore detection enabled through Samsung Health app version 6.18 or higher. Requires Samsung Health app version 6.18 to view history. ECG monitor app is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment and is for information purposes only. The ECG monitor app is not intended for users with known arrhythmias other than atrial fibrillation or users under 22 years old. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the device without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional. Reαuires Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android 7 or later and Samsung Health Monitor app available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store. Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Accurate VO2 max reading requires running outdoors for at least 20 minutes with GPS on; consult user manual before use. This device and VO2 measurement software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Compatible with select Bluetooth capable smartphones running Android 6.0 or higher and RAM above 1.5GB. Galaxy Watch4 Series supported features may vary by carrier and compatible device.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) battery won't last a day
2) Does not work with Wear OS, it will get detected and the progress is stuck. Watch is connected with limited usability
3) requires the full bloatware from Samsung so be prepared to create samsung accounts and have all your vital stats at the mercy of a Korean giant.
4) First install the Samsung Wearable app and make sure you give it ALL the permissions else it will fail and you're get constant notifications even after you;'ve corrected the permissions. Then install the Samsung Watch 4 Plugin app and agains give it all permissions. Then you need to install the Samsung Health app and even that needs access to your phone.
5) After installing 3 Samsung apps and 2 samsung accounts, you will now experience degraded battery life on your phone
6) Samsung Health does not sync with Google Fit. So forget about trying to get that to work without installing another 3rd party app.
7) No Google Assistant on the watch
8) No Google Pay on the watch
So basically nothing Google works on this watch. So what's even the point and all the fuss about?
So to reiterate:
Watch4 = Watch Active2 design + Google WearOS
Watch4 Classic = Watch3 design + Google WearOS
Both versions now have a faster processor than the Watch3, as well as more RAM (1.5GB upgraded from 1GB) and more storage (16GB upgraded from 8GB). There are also some extra sensors including a geomagnetic sensor, and body composition analysis, although some functionality may depend on your country.
Here are some of my other thoughts after using these watches so far:
-WearOS: This is the biggest difference to me so far. There are many more apps available now that Samsung is using WearOS, including things like Google Maps. I have really enjoyed the wider variety of apps to choose from. Of course, if you had previously been using a custom watch face on a Galaxy Watch 3 from the Galaxy Store, you might miss that old face, but there are plenty of others to choose from.
-Speed: The Watch 4 is noticeably faster. Scrolling through apps and launching applications just seems to be more smooth, and a tiny bit faster to do everything.
-BodyComp: This seemed to be pretty inaccurate for me, but it is nice to have this data for a baseline to try to improve.
-Battery: The battery life seems to be a bit better with this Watch4 than it was with the Watch3. I will test this more over the next few weeks.
Overall, I like the changes with this new version of the Galaxy Watch. There are reportedly more software updates in the works too, like using Google Assistant instead of Bixby. Coming from the Galaxy Watch 3, I prefer the Watch 4 “Classic” model because of the rotating bezel, but if you are upgrading from the Active2 and don't care about the bezel, then you might prefer the regular Watch 4. (Note – I personally have not tried to use these with an iPhone, but several sources seem to indicate that there are some difficulties when trying to do so, so do some research first if you are using an iPhone)
PROS: 1. Watch is pretty. 2. Watch tracks time and weather and sleep (so does my 40 dollar Mi Watch)
3. Watch has notifications and texting and email (OMG.....no)
Cons: I solely bought this watch as a fitness watch. I took it for a 4 hour endurance biking ride. Mind you, bluetooth is OFF, NFC is off, but GPS is on to track mileage, average speed and heart rate is on for calorie count.
THIS WATCH DIED in 2 hours!!! TWO....HOURS!!!! It was put on at 100% straight from the charger to my hand and start of the bike ride. This was such a bull**** product. Samsung went half-a** on this. I returned it last week and will have to look at the new Fossil watch.
In essence: DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH. DO NOT BELIEVE the tech "guru" reviews who only use it for a day or two. What a load of crap
If you are at all interested in owning a smart watch and are an Android user please don't waste your time with any other smart watch. At least at the time of writing this review the Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic are the only reasonable choice. I've used various Apple Watches and was always openly envious of iPhone users for having such a great smart watch platform. In my opinion this watch matches up with the Apple Watch Series 6 extremely well. Thank you Samsung and Google for FINALLY putting out a smartwatch that is worth the money.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on September 26, 2021
Lo uso todo el dia y la bateria aguanta, aunque creo que ha mejorado entre mas lo he usado, al inicio si se drenaba algo rápido.