Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on November 28, 2010
I got this to protect my new Galaxy Tab from accidental drops on its side or back. The screen is Gorillaglass so I'm less concerned with that. The main problem is that the skin is very slippery and makes the Galaxy harder to hold. In other words, more likely to be dropped. Add to that the hole for the earphone plug prevents correct contact so you can't use a headset with the skin on. The stylus is as useless as all the other ones I've tried and the screen protector is just as cheap. If I hadn't thown out the packaging I would have returned it.
on May 28, 2011
I wasn't expecting a lot, yet I was still disappointed. They stylus is a total joke and went into the trash immediately. It is all plastic and the seams are not smooth, so it had sharp edges right where you would hold it. Also the pad at the end of the stylus was connected at an angle and moved all around like a worn out felt marker. The screen protector was probably the highest quality item in the bunch. The silicone case is very loose fitting and at the side where the memory card slot is, it won't even stay covering the edge and constantly slips off the side of the unit. I'm very unhappy with this set, even at the low price, it should have been better quality.
on December 19, 2012
The product is utilitarian and protects the product while giving users a better grip on their devices, but the product I received was not exactly as pictured: the front edges that appear in the photo are very narrow and thin, but the actual product has edges that protrude further into the screen area; it does not cover the screen, but are much wider that pictured, making the overlook a bit more chunky and plastic-like.
on September 18, 2016
Good quality case..
on March 24, 2011
Great for a low price!!! I am going to order 2 more, key fit good, quaility good, price great....the perfect value. I did not use the screen protector as I like the gorilla glass and dont think its needed. It does also put a lip on the screen front so if it is layed face down it does not get scratched.

Fast ship from Amazon! yay
on March 14, 2011
overall, great product. I already had the gel case.. so i bought this one not knowing it was the same. however, it fits perfectly. the stylus works as it should.. and the screen protector is great! got one with another product but that one was cheap.. this one is still on my tab and no signs of it coming off. i recommend!
on July 7, 2011
fits a little loose but does the job. id recommend it thou. i give it a four just coz of the looseness of the product. but if you add the extra protection to your tab like the sticker labels might get rid of the looseness but depletes the purpose of having the graphics on it if your just gonna cove it up.
on October 5, 2011
the freebies are not that great. I can do without them. The scren protector is a low quality matte type. The capacitive stylus pen is just a ruberized plastic stick which looks like a pen, cut on a slant where the thin plastic rubber was put. Not really helpful, my fingers are better.
on September 27, 2012
loved this combo pack the pen was great although i already lost it the gel case is super tight fitting and the screen protectant is highsquality its been more then a year and it hasnt peeled off or gotten air bubbles deff love it
on April 3, 2012
I didn't care for this silicone case. It didn't seem to fit my Galaxy Tab as well as it should have. It was a little bit too big, and would slip off easily. Did not fit snugly. The stylus is a poor quality. I don't use this Skin Case or the stylus.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.