|Brand Name||C Tech|
|Item model number||SNX_IP-CASE|
|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 0.5 x 7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10 x 0.5 x 7 inches|
SANOXY® 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Leather Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad 2, Pink Crocodile Color
|Price:||$3.99 + $4.50 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- unique stylish crocodile pu leather design, luxury look
- 360 degrees rotating swivel allows the iPad to rotate both vertically and horizontally while in the case
- supports smart cover functions: close to sleep. open to wake
- 3 different viewing angle, ideal for movie or typing
- soft microfiber interior lining protects ipad screen from scratch, doesn't attract dust
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
automatically wakes on open and sleeps on close, it also features a unique design with a 360° swivel that allows the iPad 2 to rotate in portrait or landscape position while in the case. The center of the swivel is open so that Apple logo is clearly exposed.
Other key features:
High quality polyurethane leather exterior with dual layer hard interior cover provides complete strong protection
3 Convenient Stand Positions for easy typing and viewing movies
Microfiber lining protects iPad screen from scratch
Full access to all functions while in the case
From the Manufacturer
Sanoxy Premium Crosodile Vegan Leather Case For IPAD 2/3/4
Sanoxy 360 Rotating Swivel Smart Premium Vegan PU Leather Case Smart Cover
Soft microfiber interior lining is gentle on your ipad screen from scratch, doesn't attract dust Sanoxy is USPTO protected trademark USA brand. Exclusively marketed by authorized resellers in order to ensure product warranty.
360 Rotating Swivel Function
360 Swivel Case supports smart cover function: open to wake, close to sleep, designed for the new iPad 2/3/4 and 360 degrees rotating swivel allows the iPad to rotate both vertically and horizontally while in the case.
Compatible For IPAD 4TH GEN, IPAD 3/ IPAD 2
Built-in magnetic strip provides sleep/wake feature. Specifically designed for iPad 4th Generation with Retina Display, the New iPad 3 & iPad 2.
Top Customer Reviews
1. 360 swivel- Mine swivels perfectly. No issues at all.
2. Not holding the iPad securely- Mine holds my iPad securely with no problems. I have never had mine slip out or not fit at all.
3. Elastic band- The band on mine did not come in black as the picture advertises. It actually came in a tan color but it was not an issue for me.
4. Landscape stand up positions- My iPad sits in all the ridges without any problems. It doesn't slip out unless I am moving or touching the iPad too much. (Too much as in typing or playing a game- for the typing issue I purchased a foldable, travel keyboard that works wonderfully through bluetooth.) While watching movies or my cable (through the Time Warner Cable app) my iPad stays in the propped position of my choice whether landscape or portrait.
5. Sleep smart case- My case puts my iPad to sleep. I will say, I have noticed that once it puts it to sleep if I move the case, say to put it in my bag or lay it down on a table, I have noticed that it will wake my iPad up but then puts it back to sleep right away.
Those were the main issues I saw posted so I wanted to give my experience thus far.
Two nights after having this case on my iPad 2, I tripped in my house and dropped the iPad in the case. (the case was not latched, but was on the iPad properly. The case flew one way and my iPad flew the other. The case did nothing to protect my iPad from the fall and my brand new iPad now has a deep scratch across the screen. I am sorely disappointed. I had bought a case thinking that I was being proactive and protecting my device from anything like this happening, and here the case flew right off my iPad and the fall wasn't even from that far of a distance. This case may be beautiful, but if you want something that will protect your iPad, this isn't going to do it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
LOVE LOVE this case. I have been using for over a year now, yes I write reviews sometimes late so that I can really work with the product and let peeps know how it holds up!! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Angela Holt
Last me a good 2years money well spent love this case wanted to get it in different colors to bad I don't have the I pad anymorePublished 4 months ago by NJakes
Fell apart after about 3 months of use started fraying all around the edges looks bad!Published 5 months ago by Marsha Murphy