- Save 4% each on Qualifying items offered by QualConnectTM when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code KVYDJ6QV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by QualConnectTM when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code XWU5XURB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by QualConnectTM when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code F8ZTDT4L at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% each on Qualifying items offered by QualConnectTM when you purchase 50 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SANOXY USB A (F) to USB A (F) Adapter (USB_F-USB_F)
|Price:||$3.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- USB A (F) to USB A (F) Adapter
- USB A Female to USB A Female Adapter General Features: Gray color
- USB A Female to USB A Female connectors Ideal for connecting two USB cables RoHS compliant
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
So far, I've done the following successfuly:
- Attached a flash drive, played video, music off it (very nice).
- Connected a keyboard. A little awkward because of all the wiring but it works.
- Connected a memory card reader and browsed through the photos stored there.
- Attached a USB hub and was able to access the flash drive and the memory card reader.
This worked well on my XOOM and friends using a Galaxy Tab and an Acer Iconia Tab 500 told me that it worked with their tablets as well. At this price, it's worth a try but keep in mind that it may take 'forever' or 3-4 weeks rather for you to get it. It took mine about 4 weeks to arrive.
If anyone is wondering why such a miracle add-on can be so inexpensive, here is the explanation. You are buying a micro-USB (plug) to Type-A USB (receptacle) converter wire, nothing more. The magic comes from USB OTG (USB On-the-Go) which is a USB 2.0 spec allowing devices such as a tablet to easily two-way communicate with peripherals such as flash drives or USB keyboards.
You should consider this:
* Your tablet will take advantage of the interface IF it supports USB OTG
* It's possible that not all the USB-connected devices will work because both ends need to understand USB OTG
* Similar adapters are likely to work
In typical office shenanigans we had spent several weeks trying to destroy some free goods we'd received from one of our vendors. In this case it was an inflatable basketball. No matter how hard we tried to squish or jump on this thing, we could not get it to pop. It was indestructible free crap from china. Refusing to be defeated I met Ryan in the parking lot with this ball one morning and handed him my Android phone (Galaxy S2) and told him he would video me squishing this stupid ball with my big truck. He did, it was epic, and loud. He wanted a copy of the video and this is when we got a lesson in iOS vs. Android compatibility. (Video is on youtube but I can't link to it in a review so if you're curious search for it yourself, something like `defeating the uncrushable ball')
Well, during our struggles to transfer this 50mb video to his iPhone he tells me my USB port simply does not work the way I think it does. I advised him he was wrong, and that my phone is essentially a mini-computer. He said, "no, it's a phone. It's not like you can take a usb mouse and plug it into your usb port on your phone and it'll work." So I said, "I really don't see why it wouldn't.Read more ›
I also received it a week before Amazon's shipping estimate, of course, your mileage may vary.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered this to plug items with a usb into my phone which uses a micro-usb and it works just like it should. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Joshua
Worked perfect with my keyboard case for my tablet. Still using it!!Published 14 days ago by Justin T.
Works with my android tablets. Also works with Fire tablets. Ok build quality.Published 18 days ago by B. Dyer
It worked well, but i almost instantly lost it so that sucked, but worked well yeahPublished 20 days ago by jose jimenez