SANOXY IPAD 2/3/4 Vegan PU Leather Case With Stand for Apple IPAD 2/3/4 (Black)
|Price:||$4.99 + $4.50 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SANOXY Cover Stand can fold horizontally and vertically for easy typing, emailing, gaming or youtube, videos etc.
- Premium quality PU synthetic leather exterior and soft microfiber interior
- Full accesses to all features and ports, touch screen, side buttons, charging ports, headset port and camera.
- Easy, snap on/off installation
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
SANOXY® offers variety of consumer technology solutions such as cables & adapters, computer networking devices, and Touch Screen Smart Phone Accessories, Presentation and Stylus Pens
Material PU Leather
Folio Case for your ipad 2/3/4
SANOXY tablet cover stand for Apple iPad 2/3/4 2nd Gen Folio Case - Slim Fit PU Leather Smart Cover
Premium quality PU synthetic leather exterior and soft microfiber interior - Snug fit, lightweight and protective case for your iPad 2/3/4
High quality case built specifically to fit the Apple iPad 2/3/4 Smart cover to sleep saving you battery life
Apple® iPad® is registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple® compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.
SANOXY brand has been awarded trademarks by the United States Patent and Trademark Office
From the Manufacturer
Premium PU leather folio iPad case with form-fit and magnetic closure.
PU leather cover and a Multi-angle stand. A form-fitting case holds your iPad securely in place, while integrated magnets keep your iPad case closed and activate your iPad's sleep/wake function.
Top Customer Reviews
This is a perfect starter case, particularly if you are gifting or new to the iPad experience and don't yet know what features you'll really want in a case. It protects the iPad2 and allows for portable, versatile use.
NOTE: I have sensitivity to off-gasses. After opening, I had to place this case in another room to air out for a full day before I could use it comfortably. By the third day, the issue was completely resolved.
- It stands well, for viewing videos and slide shows. (Vertical landscape)
- The slight angle it provides by laying it horizontally (landscape) works surprisingly well for typing and swiping.
- It does not stand hands-free in portrait, but it is still lightweight enough to hold in one hand while swiping and tapping.
- The magnet in the cover works to sleep the iPad2 , as advertised.
- Protective and discreet (looks more like a notebook than an iPad)
- No portrait stand (I've missed it only a little)
- The simple tab in the back used to 'create' the stand will start to stretch out over time and create a less secure ability to prop the iPad2 for typing (though it should have no effect on standing it for viewing purposes). If you have a little velcro tab (office supplies), you can correct this easily.
I love this case. As I use my new iPad more and more, I'll have a better idea of the features I'll really want in a case -- and I fully expect to upgrade. But I don't feel the need to hurry. In the meantime, this case covers most of my needs and is inexpensive enough that I won't feel wasteful when I move on.
I paired the case purchase with screen protectors and a stylus, both of which are working well for me so far.Read more ›
UPDATE: I cant really raise the product review for it, but my seller ended up contacting me due to my negative feedback and I received a full refund, which was very decent of them considering I hadn't bothered with requesting a return.
1) Full coverage, front and back.
2) Ability stand the iPad up.
3) Magnet technology turns the iPad on and off when you open and close it.
I was especially impressed when I find that Apple's smart cover does not cover the back of the iPad. Moreover, there are many Smart Cover knock-offs with weak magnets that do not even consistently shut the iPad off.
A great deal period.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great product, fast ship, good seller, will buy again. gift recipient loved itPublished 4 months ago by Linda Terrell
Ipad doesn't shut off when you close the case. You have to power off.Published 4 months ago by Keepsinging2