Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 275 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 294 reviews
on October 7, 2010
Fits a 17.3" HP Pavillion no problem. Very well cushioned, gives added protection when transporting in a carry bag. Well worth the small cost.
on January 27, 2011
I received my order in good time and in good condition. Much softer than it appears in the image. The flap was not as I expected, but I am satisfied nontheless.
on January 12, 2009
I was hesitant about this sleeve since there was nothing to secure the laptop from slipping. Just a flap at one end. Well ther is a reason there are no plastic clips, velcro straps etc. These would scratch the laptop. I ordered 2 , one for myself and one for my daughter. We both love this sleeve. It is just the right size and the flap secures the laptop inside.

There is a bit of a rubber smell but I think it will leave in time. Worth the money.

The product is soft yet thick enough to help protect it. However it is a soft sleeve not to be confused with hard sided bags.

Shelley
on December 14, 2012
enkaf jehbeahtbeb
gsabgorbtobgoat
gabgbn gajr ghjr gh grg h hr ghjr h gj ghj r ghjerg ae gp;rg hkap; ghkp;rg
on March 25, 2011
This sleeve, although a good product and it seems decent quality, does not fit the hp dv7 series of 17.3 inch laptops. So I bought a generic sleeve designed specifically for the 17.3 inch laptop at office depot. That one fits perfectly.
33 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2009
I like this product! For some reason when it arrived it smelled like petroleum, but I aired it out a bit, and we're good to go.
Fits like a glove on my 17" Toshiba. The price was right as well. Similar ones that I saw locally were $25.
on January 13, 2015
MILLION DOLLAR FREEZE

KING OF THE BLACK SECTION EP

Everywhere!!!!!! Feb 2015!!!!!
review image
on August 17, 2010
I have an asus G51JX-X5 laptop thats 15.6 inches and this fits perfectly with it. So for users with fat laptops, this 17 inch would be great
on March 10, 2010
For the price, This is a great way to add a layer of protection for your laptop. There's no snaps, zippers, or buckles to scratch your laptop. With that said, it's not really suited to travel with by itself. There's no pockets for cords or batteries, and no way to really secure the laptop inside the sleeve. I purchased a laptop bag Caselogic SNBP-17 17-Inch Canvas Lifestyle Backpack (Green), and the laptop compartment did not cover and protect my laptop to my preference. The sleeve really does a great job at keeping your laptop safe from potential scratches and dings while traveling. It's an amazing buy for what I need it for. FYI, I bought this sleeve for a Dell XPS Studio 16(Dimensions: 1.34" x 15.15" x 10.02" with 6-cell battery (H x W x D)). It is a comfy fit width-wise, and a REALLY snug fit length wise. This is not the first laptop sleeve I've purchased for my lappy, but it's been the closest fit thus far. Highly recommended!
on July 20, 2010
if you're looking at this neoprene sleeve, you're probably doing the following:

1.) trying to find something that your new laptop will fit in
2.) trying to find something cheap but still protective.

This sleeve does both!

I own a beefy 17-inch widescreen dell and the bag stretches to fit it with no problem. My brother owns a belkin sleeve for a slightly smaller laptop, and we've found the build quality to be identical. considering there's a $25 price difference at the point-of-sale for me, this was a no brainier to try.

in regards to other reviewers, there was a slight chemical smell, but nothing that didn't fade after a couple of days of use. no more smelly than a new wetsuit or something.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.