Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.74 shipping
2 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
SANWA JLF-TP-8YT-SK OEM Red Ball Top Handle Arcade Joystick 4 & 8 Way Adjustable (Mad Catz SF4 Tournament Joystick Compatible)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- drop in replacement for Mad Catz SF4 joystick
- OEM japanese arcade joystick
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sanwa OEM Arade Joystick with short travel and light spring pressure, made in Japan. This is the exact OEM Professional Sanwa Joystick on the Mad Catz Limited Edition Tournament Edition Street Fighter IV/4 Arcade Joystick/FightStick. Easily Switchable from 8 to 4-way operation by rotating the inner part of the restrictor plate. Length of shaft (up to bottom side of ball): 32.5 mm (inch), with a 5-pin male connector (plugs into JLF-H, sold separately). Pinout from the left (topview, connector is facing you): 1 - Black - Ground, 2 - Green - Up, 3 - Yellow - Down, 4 - Orange - Left, 5 - Red - Right. Easily turn the stick into a obtain a JLF-TP-8Y-SK by attaching the JLF-CD (sold separately) . Suitable for replacement in most Arcade machines. Enclosed are: Stick unit, black washer and 1 ball top in the color specified.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, I am able to complete SF2 all the way through (with lots of virtual quarters). It is 95% of what the old arcade joysticks felt like. Highly recommended.
The plate is easy to switch but not something you want to switch every time you change games. I can see the plastic giving tabs giving out after too many switches. I tried Pac-Man in 8-way mode and game play was more difficult. Lots of mistakes. Do yourself a favor and buy two: one for 4-way and one for 8-way. Worth every penny.
Top international reviews
The product was packaged very well and included all of the things I needed. It arrived quickly and I installed it with ease, the process was surprisingly simple. This stick is stiffer and clickier than my old one (I had the Hori Hyabusa that came with the RAP 4) so I feel like my inputs are cleaner but that could just be my imagination. That said, I definitely prefer this stick to my old one.
It’s easy to customise too. I swapped out the balltop with a Violet one and also changed the shaft cover. Again, it’s super easy to do, but you can find tons of material and guides online to help if you get stuck or are unsure.
Since I’ve used this stick, I’ve ranked up to Super Saiyan God in Dragon Ball FighterZ and I’ve reached Silver in SFV.
I’d highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to upgrade their arcade stick.