SAVADECK HERD5.0 700C Road Bike T800 Carbon Fiber Frame / 50MM Wheelset / Fork / Handlebar / Seatpost with Shimano 22 Speed 105 5800 Group Set HUTCHINSON 25C Tire and Fizik Saddle Ultra-light 18.30lb
|You Save:||$100.00 (5%)|
- TORAY T800 Carbon Fiber: We use high quality Japanese Carbon fiber for frame , wheelset, fork, handle bar and seat post. This Provides an ultra-light carbon road bike at 8.3kg (18.86lb). All parts are exclusively designed and build by the Our R&D department. You don't get a generic all purpose frame, we create and build designs that are durable and superior to the competition.
- Advanced Rear Triangle & Tapered Head Design: The design of a short rear triangle makes the frame more stiff and easy to control which can also enhance the instant explosive force while riding. The 1-1/8"-1/2" tapered headtube strengthens the torsion rigidity and also reduces 11% cross section area which improves performance, reduces wind resistance and enhances aerodynamic efficiency.
- SHIMANO 105 22-Speed Derailleur / Brake System and Transmission System: Including Shimano 105 5800 derailleur lever, front derailleur, rear derailleur, brake, 11-28T freewheel and 50-34T Integrated Hollowtech sprocket set. It enables you to start and operate your ride effectively - smooth shifting, durable and proven for more riding joy.
- Internal Cable Routing and Integrated Hollowtech Crankset: To provide riders with a more streamlined frame, we developed a design with internal cable routing to hide the cables inside the frame, this also protects cables from being damaged.The design of the integrated hollowtech crankset will smoothly transfer your power where it belongs.
- Fi'zi:k Saddle and MICHELIN 25C Tire: The Ergonomic design of this saddle from the Italian racing brand Fi'zi:k gives you a comfortable and healthy riding experience. The MICHELIN Pro road tire is anti-gill, hard-wearing and has low rolling resistance to make you even faster.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
All SAVADECK Road bike parts are from world-class manufacturers, like the Shimano speed and brake system, the reliable Toray T800 Carbon Fiber frame, the Fi'zi:k Saddle and MICHELIN 25C Tire, all those parts combined turn the SAVADECK HERD5.0 into an outstanding road bike.
Bike Type: Road Bike - Race, 22 speeds
Wheel Size: 700C
Frame Size: 44cm/48cm/50cm/52cm
Color: Black Grey, Red White
44cm for 150-157cm,
47cm for 158-165cm,
50cm for 166-170cm,
52cm for 171-178cm.
Weight: 8.3kg/18.86lb (Without Pedals)
Frame material: T800 Carbon
Fork: Carbon, rigid fork
Shift lever: Shimano 105, 22-SPEED
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
Brakes: Shimano 105, V brake
Crankset: Shimano 105, 50/34T*170MM
Freewheel: Shimano 105, 11-speed 11-28T
Chain: KMC X11 11-speed
Handlebar: Carbon, 420 mm x 31.8 mm
Stem: Aluminum, 31.8 mm x 100 mm
Seat post: Carbon, 31.6*350mm
Wheels: Carbon, rim size 50mm
Tires: MICHELIN 700C*25C Dynamic Sport
Accessories: Multi Assemble tools, User Manual
WARRANTY: 3 YEARS WARRANTY ON FRAME and SIX MONTHS ON COMPONENTS (Only available in condition for normal use).
Ready Ride by SAVADECK: Be riding sooner than ever before!
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact us, it will be our pleasure to provide you with any assistance you might need.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery & Packaging:
This particular order had the Amazon Prime flag, and a “guaranteed delivery” date which indeed equated to 2 days. The bike arrived a day after their “guarantee.” I am not faulting Savadeck for this, but can see how this would potentially be a problem for someone intending on purchasing this as a gift, etc.
The packaging was well designed. Lots of padding and filler, protective foam wrap, etc. There were several pieces of protective plastic as well, namely around delicate parts like the hub of the wheel. There was one piece of plastic that was broken, but it probably did its job adequately as I could not figure out what it belonged to.
Putting the bike together was as easy as they have previously described in their “answers” sections. I think it took longer to get all of the protective plastic and wrapping off than it did to put the bike together! Altogether, it took about 30 minutes. The only pieces that need to be assembled or attached are the front wheel, handlebars, and seat post.
The stem was slightly misaligned, but fixing this was a matter of unscrewing two bolts and re-positioning/screwing back in.
The brakes are backwards from what I’m used to, but this would be an easy fix if I decided to swap them over. (Left brake=back wheel, right brake=forward wheel)
The serial number does not appear to be engraved, but rather part of the paint scheme. This could be problematic if the bike were to be lost or stolen.
I have only had the bike a week or two, but I can say it is definitely one of the best I have been on! So far I’ve put about 100 miles on it with absolutely no trouble. I love the 105 componentry – smooth and precise. The saddle is comfortable and the handlebars are well designed. The grip is “grippy” and feels high quality. The freewheel makes quite a bit of noise when performing its intended function (personally I like the noise, but can see how it may bother others). Overall, the bike is super light, comfortable, and fun to ride.
The bike came with a saddlebag, touch sensitive phone case, rear & side reflectors and mounts, and a small toolkit.
Quick delivery (3 days), good packaging
Easy setup (about 30 minutes from opening box)
Included “goodies” (saddlebag, phone case, rear/side reflectors, toolkit)
Serial number not engraved
Reversed brakes (not uncommon, not hard to fix)
Misaligned stem (very easy fix)
As of now, I am 100% satisfied with this purchase.
If something comes up, or if something breaks/turns out to be lesser than I expected, I will update this review.
I will likely update the review anyways after I've put some more miles on the bike.
All in all, great purchase. Five stars.