Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime

Showing 1-10 of 1,036 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,085 reviews
on May 2, 2013
I love this case. Have only had it for a month, so can't attest to it's long term durability, but it looks nice, fits the 1st Gen I-Pad well, and I love the magnetic closure.
For under $20 this is a great deal.
As for people complaining about the "smell" of the new case - it's not bad and it dissipates almost immediately.

3 month update - I"m reducing this down to 1 star. This is a very cheap knockoff that falls apart after minimal usage. Within 3 months the top starts to peel, the magnets have fallen out of the cover, and a huge ugly crease has developed on the back where the fold for the stand is.
Bottom line - I've ordered another cover. Don't waste your money.
on November 14, 2012
Fit my iPad1 perfectly. Appears well constructed. Easy to covert to a stand when you're not holding it, or don't want to use the iPad on a flat surface. Hard to find these for the first generation iPad. Love the color. Good purchase!
on January 24, 2013
These are not perfect ipad cases. These are a flaws in the leather here or there and you sometimes have to push the ipad in a little further to get the charger space clear. The leather is not soft and supple. I would not recommend these for a picky person. But for the price these are a terrific buy! They have a "processed" chemical smell when they first arrive and are packaged in plastic, but I opened them up to air out and the smell was gone in a few days. My kids love the vibrant colors, and they are substantial enough to protect the ipads from bumps and bruises. I am very happy with my purchase. We have the light blue, dark purplish-blue, red, pink and lime green. Love them all!
on March 26, 2014
For the price, this is a good iPad case. The iPad fits snugly and securely, and I like the fact that all edges of the iPad front are covered. The magnets that kept the cover closed worked well, the light blue was true to color, and I was pleased with the quality of the material...again, given the price. The one design element I wasn't crazy about was the angle of the iPad when I used the built-in stand; I felt it was too flat and would have liked to have been able to lift the iPad higher.

Our iPad is used daily by two adults and also two little girls (ages 5 and 3), and this cover lasted us 10 months before needing to be replaced. In its last month or two, the edges began to wear and fold in places, and the leather lifted from the sturdy backing. Add two sets of little hands that like to pick and pull, and the case went downhill quickly from there. :) However, replacing a case for under $15 every year or so isn't that bad, especially if you like to keep it looking new or want a different color.

I'm ordering a new case today and plan to try out the Snugg. It's twice the price, but has thousands of good reviews and a lifetime guarantee, so we'll see how it holds up.
on November 8, 2013
bought this case may 2013, and as of today November 8 2013 all the seams that held the ipad inside its case has ripped. the ipad fall out. i wish (or knew) how to place pictures so you can see how this case turned out. case worked fine for the first few months, and then issues started to arise. due to the good few months, is why they got the extra star.

specifically, the blue leather part that is on the inside of the case, looks like blue trim around screen when opened, completely fell off where now it is only the black frame on to which that leather was added. that happened about a 2 months ago, cosmetic, but not what i want and lazy to come and write a review. now a few days ago the seams that hold the back of the case with the leather trim (now black frame) ripped off, so the ipad slides out with the front cover both open and closed.

I know this is one of the cheaper cases out on amazon, which is why i bought it since it was just going to be for my kid brother, but the leather case i bought for my ipad 2 through bearmotion has lasted me over a year and a half and i have no complaints (which is why I have ordered a new case through them) i thought all leader cases were the same, but they are not. spend the extra ten bucks and buy a better case if you want it to last for more than 6 months. stay away from this one and read the reviews.
on January 24, 2013
These are not perfect ipad cases. These are a flaws in the leather here or there and you sometimes have to push the ipad in a little further to get the charger space clear. The leather is not expensive, soft and supple. I would not recommend these for a very picky person. But for the price these are a terrific buy! They are greatfor kids!! They do have a "processed" chemical smell when they first arrive and are packaged in plastic, but I opened them up to air out and the smell was gone in a few days. My kids love the vibrant colors, and they are substantial enough to protect the ipads from bumps and bruises. I am very happy with my purchase. We have the light blue, dark purplish-blue, red, pink and lime green. Love them all!
on December 22, 2012
I gave this product five stars because this is a very good cover. The case keeps the Ipad very secure when it is inside the case. The case cover gives access to all of the buttons and holes on the Ipad. A person can charge their Ipad while it is in the case. It allows a person to use the Ipad in stand and view mode. It is a affordable cover for the Ipad. The case is cheaper than some of the other Ipad cases. The green is a nice color.
on March 24, 2014
We purchased this and had problems with it initially, we thought it was a little loose fitting but we thought we would give it a chance. It would stand up and that's what we we wanted but now it wouldn't even stand up and it wouldn't hold up when we lay it flat and have it at an angle. We are so disappointed with this purchase and will be looking for something else. The color looks great and that's about it. I would not recommend this product.
on July 22, 2016
As it is very difficult to find ANYTHING for a 1sr Generation iPad, I was excited to find a new case for it.

The quality of the craftsmanship is fine, the color is a true deep blue, and the fit is perfect.

Not only is my old and dearest iPad securely protected, it is GORGEOUS.

I would highly recommend the case to anyone who is looking for a quality product at a great price.

I was not compensated for this review, but provided it willingly and gladly.