SAVIO ST-201U3-BK 2.5" Ultra Slim USB 3.0 External Hard Drive HDD / SSD Case Enclosure
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers also shopped for
SAVIOTEK ST-201U3-BK 2.5" SATA to USB 3.0 external enclosure integrated with the latest USB 3.0 technology, which is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 & no power adapter required. This slim pocket-size USB 3.0 enclosure features Tool-free & Screw-less design with aluminum casing for heat dissipation. It's an ideal way to turn your 2.5" laptop internal hard drive or SSD into a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 portable storage drive instantly!
Please always use the USB 3.0 connector from the included Y-Cable as your primary connector to your computer. It's USB 1.1 and 2.0 backward compatible. The Y-cable can be connected to two ports on one PC to increase the power output for additional power usage.
- Ultra Slim and Compact Design
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection for up to 5 Gb/s transfer rates
- Backwards-Compatible with USB 2.0 or 1.1
- Tool Free and Screw-less Design Just Plug in the Hard Drive and Play
- Aluminum Construction Cools Down Your Hard Drive
- Attractive Blue LED Indicates Power & HDD Activity
- Hot-Swappable: Plug & Play Without Rebooting
- Included Y-Cable for additional power usage; No Extra DC cable needed
- Compatible with All Computers and Operating Systems
- HDD Capacity Support: Up to 1TB (HDD Not Included)
- Supports any standard 2.5" SATA I/II Hard Drive or SSD (9.5mm thickness)
- Dimension: 136(L) X 84.5(W) X 16.3(H) mm
- SAVIO ST-201U3-BK 2.5" SATA to USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure (HDD Not Included)
- USB 3.0 Y-Cable (A to Micro B, 60cm)
Top customer reviews
a USB-3.0 Y-Cable is included, with a Micro Usb3.0 B Male on one side and two regular USB connectors on the other side. one usb 3.0 connector and another usb 2.0 connector for a powerhungry harddrive, if necessary.
Cheap and effective, would probably but another if I had extra drives laying around.
A solution may be to reinforce the connection point on the IC with standard non-conductive epoxy if you plan on moving the drive while the USB cable is plugged in. Or do not move the drive when the USB cable is plugged in.
Now I make sure I only use this enclosure for light tasks. I would not recommend.
Most recent customer reviews
This unit do not work properly. I have two Windows 8.Read more