SAVIOR HEAT Motorcycle Gloves for Men and Women, Rechargeable Battery Heated Gloves for Cycling Skiing
About this item
- External layer :leather 40% ,polyester 60%
- 【Heated Immediately】Savior Heated gloves have 3 level setting smart temperature controller technical. You can feel your hands warmer when turning on in 30 seconds obviously.2 pieces 2200MAH rechargeable Li-lion Batteries with imported heat elements included. It can fully charged in 2-3 hours.We provide extra batteries:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SJRP9HF
- 【Excellent Warm Function】Savior heated gloves system cover your whole back of hand and all fingers. They can keep your hands warm in cool weather when Skating, Skiing, Running, Hiking，Fishing, Hunting outdoor sports. The heated elements infrared ray can stimulate your blood circulation , Especially good for Raynaud’s , Arthritis , Bad Circulation, Stiff Joints People. Say goodbye to chilly hands.
- 【Excellent Comfortable and Thermal Retain Material】Heated gloves inner is made of soft pearl cotton insulation layer, so that your hand can feel the proper temperature.The back of the hand has a carbon fiber protective shell, which can protect your joints. Savior heated gloves cover is made of the imported lambskin which has the waterproof and wind resistant function,with good breathable performance.
- 【Variety styles for your choice】Savior brand heating gloves have many different series, such as professional motorcycle gloves:http://t.cn/AiKXBw9A, Professional ski gloves:http://t.cn/AiKX1PQJ ,Outdoor sports gloves:http://t.cn/AiKXBTX0,You can choose your favorite heating gloves according to your demands, Please choose our great brand name-Savior Heat
- 【Warranty】 All Savior Heat brand gloves are guaranteed for 1 year. If you have any questions about quality, size, battery or charger, please feel free to contact us and we will solve your problem quickly until you are satisfied. If you are convinced of our Savior heated products, you can share them with your friends.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About our heated gloves:
➤Are you suffering from Raynaud's, arthritis, bad circulation, stiff joints and cannot find a way to fix them?
➤Can not bear the cold winter?
-Don't worry as our unisex heated gloves can solve those problems mentioned above.
The advantages of our electric gloves:
1.With far Infrared fiber heating elements layer, this electric heating gloves can stimulate your hand blood circulation, and great for those who suffer from raynaud’s, arthritis, bad circulation, stiff joints.
2.Stylish black color and elastic wrist band, suitable for men and women.
3.You don't need to worry wear them in rainy and snowy day because these heating gloves are waterproof and breathable.
4.These heated motorcycle gloves are perfect for outdoor activities like hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, running
5.The electric heating gloves are made of premium quality materials, keep your hands warm and cozy.
Estimated Heating Times:
-High : 140-150 F - 2-2.5 H
-Medium: 122-131 F - 3-3.5 H
-Low : 100-113 F - 6-6.5 H
❤Buy with confidence:
-Customer satisfaction is our first priority. We guarantee you will love our heated gloves, that's why our product is backed with a 100% money back guarantee.
-If you are unsatisfied in any way with this product, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 14.9 x 5.4 x 3.9 inches; 2.05 Pounds
- Department : Unisex
- Batteries : 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : September 16, 2016
- Manufacturer : Eigday power
- ASIN : B071GN2GNQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #38,711 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm a little concerned with the material of the gloves. They seem to be a very thin material, like you'd more likely see in a ski glove, and the fingers/palm is a synthetic leather. It's held up so far, but for a motorcycle specific glove, I'd like to see a thicker, textile. So far though (after 4 days), it's still holding up.
I've only used it in 36-38F weather so far and I've left it on the highest level. At that point, it's just enough that my fingers don't get cold. They aren't overly hot. My commute is solid traffic, so I spend a lot of time with my clutch lever pulled, so I have noticed the chill coming through the finger tips, but overall, it's still a huge improvement compared to before. My grips are heated, so that helps, and I can definitely still feel the heat through my palms. I think that if I was cruising without my fingers holding down a lever, it would be just fine.
I was curious about the power draw, so I powered a gloved from the benchtop supply and measured about 1A on high, 0.66A on medium and 0.33A on low (at 8V).
One thing I really didn't like was the charger that was included with the kit. I left the battery charging overnight and measured the battery voltage in the morning to be 8.53V. For a 2 cell pouch, I'd expect it to not be any more than 8.4V, at risk of damaging the batteries or at best, greatly reducing the life of the battery. The charger they included is labeled as 8.4V, so it might be an issue with their power supply vendor. Even when overcharged to 8.53V, my 45 minute commute at the hottest level brought it down to about 7.80V. I haven't tested it, but I wouldn't expect it to last 2.5h at the highest level. The batteries are labeled as 2200mAh. I'll likely charge the batteries separately with a different charger. I may even open up the pack and add a 3rd wire for balancing.
Now for a working review:
•I have worn these gloves for the last week at work driving forklift with temps at -5° with wind chill hitting -20°F. We have no heat, no dock curtains and are exposed to the elememts all day/night. At these temps I mostly use them on medium and very rarely use high.
•The right hand pinky and ring finger do not heat as much as the other fingers. Called Amazon and got a refund. Bought a 2nd pair (This was the fastest way to get another pair) and they should be here in a couple days.
• The batteries are thin and not too heavy which allows for a comfortable fit.
• On a full charge I get about 3.5 hours on medium. Got a 2nd set coming.
• I am not sure how long it takes to charge them since I charge them over night. When they die at work (3-3.5 hours medium) I put them on the charger for 30 mins and can finish my shift with comfort.
I have to say I am impressed by these gloves. Comfort, fit, heat (if both gloves heat properly) and quality are top notch.
Took them out on the Harley today in 45 degrees. Kept them on the lowest setting, and for the 30-40 minutes I was out, my fingers didn't start to get cold.
I love the wiper blades on the index fingers and the over all look and appeal. I also like the dual cable charging system for the batteries to charge at the same time, the ease of removing batteries, and the indicator light when charge is full. They are made for riding. Will definitely be able to ride more in the winter months without my fingers hurting for the cold. ...a very happy purchase. I kind of feel like Darth Vadar because of the red light heat level indicators and the fact that are powered. ;)
My only critique is they are almost too small and that the nuckle shield is very small compared to the actual contour of my own nuckles.
Over all, these are a great choice and I don't regret spending my Christmas $ on them at all.
The only con I have is that they DO NOT get to the advertised temperature. My hands only feel fine, not warm, in cold riding weather. Can't expect to much from small rechargeable batteries though, but I figured for $150 they'd be a little hotter. Batteries seem to last almost as long as advertised.