Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
SB-700 Any idea about the release date for this Nikon flash???
asked by an1337 on October 24, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
an1337 answered on November 22, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm curious as well
P. Luong answered on November 5, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nikon's original press release said Mid-November and my pre-order says it has an estimated shipdate between 17 Nov and 1 Dec. I pre-ordered mine as soon as it was posted so I expect to receive it soon. I hope it beats me home from Iraq. :-)
David W. Morin answered on November 6, 2010

A
I must have missed the part about mid-November in the press release. I looked at it again and can't see mention of the release date. It annoys me when Nikon announces something 3 months at least before it's actually available.
an1337 answered on November 6, 2010

A
Here it is: http://press.nikonusa.com/2010/09/new_nikon_sb700_speedlight_fea.php

Down in the Price and Availability it says, "The new Nikon SB-700 Speedlight is scheduled to be available in mid-November 2010".

It took me a while to find it again. I hope this helps.
David W. Morin answered on November 8, 2010

A
Wow ok, I was looking at the international press release where they don't mention price and availability. Thanks for doing the research. I will have to wait a tiny bit more and then some.
an1337 answered on November 8, 2010

A
i think amazon took this item off their search because they probably had too many preorders again.
P. Luong answered on November 15, 2010

A
Yep couldn't find it either. What a circus.
an1337 answered on November 15, 2010

A
It's showing 4-6 weeks. I hope I don't have to wait that long. I was hoping to use this when I got home. Nooooooo!
David W. Morin answered on November 17, 2010

A
Alright, I decided to buy the SB-600. I got tired of the endless postponing which made me look at the specs again and guess what, the SB-700 is almost as heavy as the SB-900 which was my reason for not buying SB-900 (because it bends the D700 hotshoe). Now that I figured this I will just go for the SB-600, too bad Nikon!
an1337 answered on November 17, 2010
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product