SB SOX Compression Socks (20-30mmHg) for Men & Women - BEST Stockings for Running, Medical, Athletic, Edema, Diabetic, Varicose Veins, Travel, Pregnancy, Shin Splints.
|Price:||$13.95 - $16.95|
- ✅ IMPROVED BLOOD CIRCULATION WITH GRADUATED COMPRESSION – Our graduation compression technology (20-30mmHg) provides the ideal compression to provide the maximum boost to your blood circulation. Better oxygen circulation provided by our compression socks helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in your calf, ankle, feet, and legs. Why let yourself suffer any longer? Let our compression socks help you promote recovery, reduce injury, and feel great again!
- ✅ #1 RECOMMENDED DESIGN: PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION AND COMFORT – Our graduated compression socks (20-30 mmHg) are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. The reinforced/cushioned heel and toe support provide unmatched comfort. We carefully designed and manufactured our compression socks to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
- ✅ THE BEST FIT AND COMFORT FOR ATHLETIC, TRAVEL & DAILY WEAR – Available in 4 different sizes to ensure you receive the focused support and muscle fatigue relief that you need. Designed with lightweight, durable, and breathable fabric – especially great if you are on your feet for long periods of time. The anti-odor and anti-static fabric stops the growth of bacteria and fungus, while wicking moisture/sweat away from your feet. Deodorizes and keeps you dry even with longer use.
- ✅ GREAT INVESTMENT FOR YOUR FEET/LEGS (GREAT GIFT IDEA TOO!) – We spend so much time on our feet yet tend to neglect our feet/legs. Why settle for anything less than fast relief at a great value? And while you are at it, grab a few pairs for your family, friends, or loved ones as a gift that is functional and beneficial to their health! Also, a great gift to runners, athletes, fitness workouts, hiking, tennis, cycling, office workers, airplane travelers, or anyone on their feet all day!
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
YOUR SEARCH FOR THE BEST, MOST COMPLETE COMPRESSION SOCK BRAND IS FINALLY OVER!
NEWLY LAUNCHED PREMIUM COMPRESSION SOCKS from SB SOX
“SB SOX offer the most complete package…”
“…great quality socks, great comfort and fit, included e-book and FAQ guide, and a very strong social media presence…”
“...great value provided to the consumer with each purchase…”
SB SOX use elastic layers that work perfectly together to stimulate blood flow, improving oxygen delivery to your muscles up to your knee through the moderate graduated compression rating of 20-30mmHg.
SB SOX BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Improved Blood Circulation, Recovery, and Performance. Stimulates blood flow and improves oxygen delivery to your muscles.
- Reduced Injury, Swelling, and Fatigue. Helps reduce injury and swelling – shin splints, pulled muscle, calf cramps, foot cramps, leg cramps, lactic acid production, plantar fasciitis, blisters, blood pooling, varicose veins, and achilles and heel cup issues.
- Superior Construction and Comfort. Lightweight premium nylon and spandex material provide the ideal fit with breathable material and cushioned toe and heel support features. Provides for full range of motion and joint flexibility. Keeps your feet dry and minimizes blisters.
- Endless Uses. Pregnancy / Maternity - Walking - Jogging - Running - Yoga - Pilates - Soccer - Football - Basketball - Baseball - Ice Hockey - Field Hockey - Lacrosse - Cycling - Triathletes - Hiking - Skiing - Crossfit - Field Sports - Nursing - Medical - Doctor - Hospitality - Construction - Retail - Dress - Travel
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve had calf sleeves but my feet get so swollen and they hurt the next day after a good workout. My feet haven’t hurt since wearing these! Such a simple fix! I’m getting a 2nd pair, and I plan to wear them on long road trips too.
Disclaimer: I paid for each pair of SB-Sox's that I own out of my own pocket and rec'd nothing for free (also got nothing for the time I spent to write this review). At times, I do wonder if the review is unbiased or not and I also wonder if the review can truly be unbiased if the product was given to them for free (I suppose it can be done - but you do still wonder). Anyway, we've all seen reviews where a product was given to a person for free or in exchange for an 'honest-review'. I wanted to put in the same sort of disclaimer - just stating that I paid for them outright. I do try to read reviews when I'm looking to make a purchase and I do appreciate when an honest review is available. While I don't write many reviews, I wanted to at least provide the same courtesy to others that I look for. So, I'll try to find time when a product is working for me and at least provide some feedback - hence this (long-winded) review.
Ordered a single pair of white couple of weeks prior to now to check fit and they fit great. Have short legs (I'm male 5'7") so what appeared in pic to be calf length hit me at about the knee. Just what I was looking for. Ordered these five pairs
Arrived exactly when expected
So far very happy with product, price and service of SB Sox