- ✅ FINALLY – COMPRESSION SOCKS THAT FIT JUST RIGHT - Tired of wasting money on overpriced compression socks that just aren’t sized right? We are too – which is why we designed our compression socks to provide the perfect compression (20-30mmHg), smoothly fit your calves/legs, and cover 4 different sizes with a wide range of calf circumferences and shoe sizes including yours (see the 4th image for the size chart)! You will LOVE our compression socks!
- ✅ IMPROVED BLOOD CIRCULATION WITH GRADUATED COMPRESSION – Our graduation compression technology (20-30mmHg) provides the ideal compression to provide the maximum boost to your blood circulation. Better oxygen circulation provided by our compression socks helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in your calf, ankle, feet, and legs. Why let yourself suffer any longer? Let our compression socks help you promote recovery, reduce injury, and feel great again!
- ✅ #1 RECOMMENDED DESIGN: PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION AND COMFORT – Our graduated compression socks (20-30 mmHg) are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. The reinforced/cushioned heel and toe support provide unmatched comfort. We carefully designed and manufactured our compression socks to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
- ✅ THE BEST FIT AND COMFORT FOR ATHLETIC, TRAVEL & DAILY WEAR – Available in 4 different sizes to ensure you receive the focused support and muscle fatigue relief that you need. Designed with lightweight, durable, and breathable fabric – especially great if you are on your feet for long periods of time. The anti-odor and anti-static fabric stops the growth of bacteria and fungus, while wicking moisture/sweat away from your feet. Deodorizes and keeps you dry even with longer use.
- ✅ GREAT INVESTMENT FOR YOUR FEET/LEGS (GREAT GIFT IDEA TOO!) – We spend so much time on our feet yet tend to neglect our feet/legs. Why settle for anything less than fast relief at a great value? And while you are at it, grab a few pairs for your family, friends, or loved ones as a gift that is functional and beneficial to their health! Also, a great gift to runners, athletes, fitness workouts, hiking, tennis, cycling, office workers, airplane travelers, or anyone on their feet all day!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: I paid for each pair of SB-Sox's that I own out of my own pocket and rec'd nothing for free (also got nothing for the time I spent to write this review). At times, I do wonder if the review is unbiased or not and I also wonder if the review can truly be unbiased if the product was given to them for free (I suppose it can be done - but you do still wonder). Anyway, we've all seen reviews where a product was given to a person for free or in exchange for an 'honest-review'. I wanted to put in the same sort of disclaimer - just stating that I paid for them outright. I do try to read reviews when I'm looking to make a purchase and I do appreciate when an honest review is available. While I don't write many reviews, I wanted to at least provide the same courtesy to others that I look for. So, I'll try to find time when a product is working for me and at least provide some feedback - hence this (long-winded) review.
I am a full time (NTICU) RN (with varicose veins and an extensive family history of them) and received these as a Christmas gift from my mother (also a full time RN though she does not own any). Simply put I wanted high quality compression socks that 1) would NOT break the bank and 2) fit properly as I am 5’8” (size 9 in any type of women’s shoe) and thus my other compression socks from scrub stores hit me mid calf (what’s the point there?!) or come up to just under my knees but are as thin as tights from the stretching of the material (again, the point is?!). So if you’re a short person... TAKE A SEAT! Because I’m sick of hearing about your #shortgirlsprobs! Only KIDDING... A little.
Watch my video so you can actually SEE for yourself!!!
BOTTOM LINE: I’m ordering more as soon as I finish typing this stellar review!!! Sending good vibes, Amazon!!!
As a Law Enforcement Officer I sit long hours in a cruiser or at a desk, these socks will help keep swelling, blood clots and poor circulation at bay. Hang dry them instead of throwing them in the dryer.
I’ve had calf sleeves but my feet get so swollen and they hurt the next day after a good workout. My feet haven’t hurt since wearing these! Such a simple fix! I’m getting a 2nd pair, and I plan to wear them on long road trips too.
Top international reviews
The prices that are charged for one pair of similar socks average around £17. Anyway I found SB Socks on Amazon, took a chance and purchased 2 pairs xtra large for about £10, they arrived next day, I have to say compression socks aren't the easiest things to put on, I got the wife to help, they fit very well Indeed, and quite Comfotable, I wore them all day and night, definitely helped, the swelling had gone down so much I was able to get my shoes on for the first time in weeks. I am very pleased with the Sox quality and price.
Edit >> re. sizing; I'm male, 10 (UK) feet with average calves and the size L socks provide what seems to be exactly the right amount of compression - most of the time I'm unaware that I'm wearing them, even of the band at the top, which leaves a only a very slight indent when I take them off at the end of the day.
Yet, since wearing these compression socks, the swelling in my legs has "deflated" slightly and walking is ow easier, although not perfect.
If you have swollen legs, these socks are not a magic cure, but they may aid in reducing the discomfort you have.
Talking of discomfort, the socks are comfortable to wear and do not make my feet sweat or legs feel like they are burning after a long period of wearing them. Although, if you wear them due to swollen leg(s), then I would not suggest wearing them to bed. In the morning you can awake with your legs feeling numb, which can last for around ten to thirty minutes.
I cannot comment on using these socks for working out. But overall, they are a great purchase, comfortable and warm for when I have cold feet.
I was, however, pleasantly surprised by the level of compression, which was decent for the price. If they can make them more anatomically suitable, I would be prepared to purchase another pair.
For info, they have only had one wash but came through unscathed at 40 degrees.
Ordered a medium pair and although they were very comfortable felt they were probably a little bit large I am a shoes size 7 but very thin calfs, decided to keep them but also order a small pair as it says that small go up to 7.5 shoe. The difference in size is absolutely amazing the small size when I took them out of the packaging I thought were children’s socks although they fit in the calf shoe size I would say was more like up to a 4 or 5 and I have to stretch so much that they are uncomfortable in the feet so I will be giving them to my sister.
While away in June I got talking to a man who was wearing shorts with SB Sox. He explained that the socks kept the swelling in his ankles under control.
I did a bit of online research and decided to purchase two pairs and am absolutely delighted with them as my ankles have never been so trim, my legs don't get so tired, and I can again wear shorts.
I have since purchased another two pairs and will, hopefully, be able to say goodbye for ever to being a Nora Batty impersonator.