- Save 15% each on Qualifying SoundBot Products offered by KickBOT when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 924HIRBM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SoundBot SB220 Bluetooth Noise-Reduction Stereo Headphone for Music Stream & HandsFree Calling w/ 20 hrs Extended Talk and Playback Time, 400 hrs Standby time, Built-in Mic, A2DP, AVRCP, Chrome
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Stereo Bluetooth headset with back-hang style Foldable design provides maximum portability
- Features Software & CVC echo/noise cancellation for reducing noise Wirelessly enjoy stereo music from all A2DP-enabled devices, such mobile phones, PDA, PC etc Switch automatically from remote controls on the headset allow you to play, skip and select your music tracks. Extended music playback time
- The latest version of A2DP1.2 and AVRCP1.0 profiles supportSupports Bluetooth Headset and Hands-free Profile(HFP 1.5) RF Frequency Range: 2.402-2.480GHZ, 2.4G ISM band
- Radio Performance: Receive Sensitivity of -90dBm, TX Power Max 4dBm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz, Very high Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR):95 Db, Total
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||KickBOT||Primo Super-store||KickBOT||Primo Super-store||BlueRigger||DylanDirect|
|Item Dimensions||—||1 x 2 x 2 in||5.1 x 8.7 x 2.5 in||4.3 x 11.4 x 1.8 in||5 x 5 x 5 in||3.7 x 5.71 x 2.09 in|
|Item Weight||—||3.2 ounces||5.6 ounces||3.2 ounces||2.57 ounces||5.6 ounces|
*Harmonic Distortion (THD):0.1%,
* 5 Button design: MFB, VOL+, VOL-, FWD, REV,
* LED Indicator Status: Blue, Red * Rechargeable 400mAh Li-Polymer Battery
* Mini 5 Pin USB Plug charging Port
* Charger adapter Output: DC 5V&200mA
* Nominal charging time: Max 4 hours * Play time: Up to 20 hours
* Standby time: Up to 400 hours
* Dimensions (main body): 54(diameter) x 23(H)mm
* Weight: 71.2 grams
* Operating Temperature: -10 oC - 50oC
* Storage Temperature: -20 oC - 80oC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I checked out several models before purchasing the SoundBot brand. As best as I can determine, there are several "brands" that are identical. The SoundBot label was merely a sticker on the packaging, and the headphones themselves show no label at all. I suspect that this is a generic product that is being marketed under a variety of different labels. Regardless, I am pleased and am considering buying a second pair for my wife.
### The bar goes behind, NOT on top of your head. ;) P.S. Right after I got used to these, they banned headphones in the factory where I work. I guess that is a business trend now. I am looking for mini speakers to carry around now, but I still use these at home and walking the dog.
UPDATE: After almost a year of very heavy use these headphones are still going strong. Got a new boss at work that lets me wear them and they stay charged for even a ten hour day! One plastic cover started to fall off but I fixed it with superglue, then later duct tape. Pretty wonderful. :) update 2: Okay, it's almost January 2016 and these headphones ears are still going strong despite incredible use and abuse. The volume seems to be dropping but that could be my hearing. I am going to switch to bone conduction headphones because they are less likely to get banned at work, the sound is louder and apparently they cause less hearing damage, but I will always remember the Soundbot brand as high quality and look for them next time.
For music and games the sound is really, really great for the price point. I don't think I could find a pair of "regular" headphones that sound this good for the price, much less these bluetooth ones. I have gotten hours of use out of them with one charge, and it doesn't take too long to charge either.
Some people may not like the unique, behind the head fit of the headphones. I was a little put off the first time using them, but after about an hour's use, you get very used to the style/fit and it feels fine. The fit is secured behind the ears to the back of the head. The headphones remain snug, without coming off. It is not adjustable, so I suppose it is possible they just won't work for some people. They seem to be a "perfect" fit for me, though, and I think I have a pretty big melon.