Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.59 shipping
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Blue Sky Energy SB3000i Solar Boost 30A MPPT Charge Controller with Display, Fully programmable for Lead-Acid or Lithium Batteries
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MPPT solar charge controller @12V battery (Pb or Li), 30A (36-cell panels up to 400W) or 22A (60-cell panel up to 290W)
- Max. recommended panel Voc at STC 40V (max. voltage input 50V). Auxiliary output for a secondary battery or a DC Load 20A
- Fully programmable multi-stage charge control for any type of Lead-Acid or Lithium batteries
- Perfect for RVs and Marine, Flush mounting, and real-time data through the display
- 5-Year Warranty, Made in the USA, CE/FCC/RoHS certifications. Datasheet in “Product Information” below
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Compact, reliable, and fully programmable: the SB3000i is ready to work! The SB3000i, featuring our patented MPPT technology, is ideal for RVs and Marine applications with a second battery output and IPN connection for remote display and networking. This controller can be programmed for any type of Lead-Acid or Lithium batteries from its onboard display or in conjunction with an IPN ProRemote. Its IPN Network interface can communicate with other Blue Sky Energy charge controllers as a single charging system, allowing increased flexibility in system design.
- MPPT BUCK technology
- 3-Stage charge control plus Equalization (if enabled)
- Built in digital display for monitoring and programming (Pb or Li batteries)
- DC Output Load with Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD)
- Flush mounting (wall mounting box optional)
- Battery temperature compensation (for Pb batteries) with battery temp. sensor ASIN: B007S3HWDA
- Compatible with Blue Sky Energy remote display IPN ProRemote-S ASIN: B007S2VT9E
- Fully programmable for any type of Lead-Acid or Lithium batteries
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Warranty
- Max. Recommended Panel Power: 400W (36-cell solar panel) or 290W (60-cell solar panel)
- Rated Battery (Output) Current: 30A (36-cell panel) or 22A (60-cell panel)
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 12V
- Max Panel Voltage: 50V
- Max Recommended Panel Voc @ STC 40V
- Continuous DC Load Current: 20A
- Absorption Voltage: 14.4V - User Adjustable
- Float Voltage: 13.2V - User Adjustable
- Equalization Voltage: 15.2V - User Adjustable
- Operating Temp. Range: -40°C - 45°C
- Connection: 6-position terminal block for 8-16 AWG wire
- Panel Dimensions: 6.35 x 4.6 x 2.2" (16.1 x 11.7 x 5.6 cm)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also purchased the wall box (Blue Sky Energy SB2000E Wall mount box, 2.75" Deep, #720-0011-01
Sold by: Unlimited Solar, Inc) for the controller as my trailer wall was not thick enough for a flush mount. It works well also.
The only negative from my viewpoint is that now Amazon is selling it for about $20 less than I paid.
It is notable that they never responded to my complaint, which most companies would be expected to do. But I can't fault the product.
Very happy with my purchase.
I have on several Instances called the manufacturer to get help designing different systems. The knowledge and willingness to help has been over the top amazing. The customer service I have received from them is way more than 5 stars. Amazing company and great products.