SCARF/SHAWL/STOLE WRAP - PASHMINA SHAWL, from CASHMERE PASHMINA GROUP, IN 55 VIBRANT COLORS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Voted in the top 25% of all Amazon Sellers in 2012. Awarded A+ rating for customer satisfaction and excellence in service quality. The fabric is comprised of approximately 50% Pashmina Wool and 50% Silk. The combination of Pashmina and Silk makes the fabric versatile, resilient and resonating with color.
- We have 55 colors to choose from. Kindly choose any color and email us back your choice.
- Best versatile accessory. Can be used as a wrap, shawl or scarf. Easy to carry anytime, anywhere. Approximately 50% pashmina wool and 50% silk. Dimensions are 78 inches length and 28 inches width. Ends finished with 2-2.5 inches knotted tassels.
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft and warm. Woven from the finest pashmina wool and silk (adds a lot of sheen/softness.)
- Perfect gift for all occasions and seasons. Available in 56 vibrant colors. Dry clean only. Made in India and Nepal. These wraps are perfect for travelling, casual or formal special evening where you want to look special. These shawls are great for pregnant women also.
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Unfazed by the scientific age, pashmina shawls are hand spun the same way it has been done for centuries. The hairs are gathered from the Himalayan goat called Hircus, which lives at high altitudes, 12 to 14000 feet in the mountains. The Pashmina is gathered by hand, stored and combed by nomadic herders. The threads are hand woven on handlooms over a silk wrap, which gives the fabric resilience. Once the fabric is loomed, each piece is hand dyed in open vats. Afterwards it is given to the different craftsmen for hand-embroidery, beading and /or printing. They are very soft and luxurious in feel. These shawls are woven from the best quality of Cashmere Pashmina and Silk. These shawls can be worn as a wrap or a scarf. The size is 78 inches long and 28 inches wide and each shawl is finished with 2 or 2.5 inches long tassels. The fabric comprises of approximately 60% Pashmina wool and other fiber and 30% Silk. The combination of pashmina wool and Silk makes the fabric versatile and resonating with color. The shawls are hand loomed in Nepal and India and are offered in a wide selection of vibrant colors. We recommend dry cleaning.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have to say, that this is not a cheap knock off, but a quality garment. Shows you how much these items are marked up in department stores. After placing the order the Pashmina Group contacted me to choose a color (the colors can be found on the company's web site,[...], and shipped same day, getting to my home in under a week.
This item makes a great gift or a special treat for your self, and your friends (or special someone) don't have to know how little you paid.
The company sent it in a prompt and pretty way. Five stars for sure, all around!
Amazon - this is CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES - NOT A TOY.