|Price:||$131.21 - $174.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Highly Charged Bi-Tension Active Rand provides maximum toe power
- Vibram XS Grip2 makes these shoes stick like glue
- Mid length outsole construction
- Floating power strap enhances fit and provides power
- Rubber toe patch provides toe hooking power
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A more supple version of our award-winning instinct vs, the instinct vsr features Vibram grip2 rubber and a more snug fit across the top of the forefoot, with the same form-fitting, sock-style fit and a lightly asymmetrical last that excels across the spectrum of hard climbing. Perfectly suited to lighter climbers.
Innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, a muti-generational, family-owned business whose headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in the same region of northern Italy where it was founded in 1938. SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail-running and other outdoor pursuits. Aside from being the Italian word for "shoe," SCARPA is an acronym for Societa Calzaturiera Asolana Riunita Pedemontana Anonima (Associated Shoe Manufacturing Company of the Asolo Mountain Area).
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 7 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.99 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01M1CFE56
- Item model number: SCARPA INSTINCT VSR Climbing Shoe-U
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 3, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: