|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$81.76 - $99.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Passive randing offers classic performance
- Vibram xs edge provides incredible grip and durability
- Flat lasted construction delivers all-day comfort and performance
- Light heel cup cushioning enhances all day wear
- To-the-toe lacing enhances all-day fit and adjustability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
One of the all-time classic shoes, everyone knows the scarpa helix. This is the latest incarnation and it remains one of the most popular shoes in the line. The original, classic randing of a flat profile over a relatively symmetrical footprint are all retained. Now we see more comfort and refinement built into the shoe than ever before with addition of a padded tongue, and a heel cup that is inherited from the more advanced techno family. Improved adjustability of fit is a new feature with lacing that runs further down toward the toe. The helix upgrade is completed with the addition of vibram xs edge rubber.
Innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, a muti-generational, family-owned business whose headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in the same region of northern Italy where it was founded in 1938. SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail-running and other outdoor pursuits. Aside from being the Italian word for "shoe," SCARPA is an acronym for Societa Calzaturiera Asolana Riunita Pedemontana Anonima (Associated Shoe Manufacturing Company of the Asolo Mountain Area).
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B012FYGG4C
- Item model number: HELIX Climbing Shoe-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: