$169.00 - $175.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Highly charged bi-tension active randing provides maximum toe power
- Vibram xs edge in forefoot provides incredible grip and durability
- Vibram xs grip 2 makes heel hooking simple
- Mid length outsole construction
- Floating power strap enhances fit and provides power.Select 1/2 size up.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Just a tad softer than the instinct, we tune up the slipper design with a single strap and vibram® xs edge rubber to resist deformation when standing on micro-flakes and edges. The instinct vs spans the performance arc from slabby boulder problems to overhanging gym routes. Sensitivity, with just enough power from the bi-tension randing for standing on dimes; these do it all.
Innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, a muti-generational, family-owned business whose headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in the same region of northern Italy where it was founded in 1938. SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail-running and other outdoor pursuits. Aside from being the Italian word for "shoe," SCARPA is an acronym for Societa Calzaturiera Asolana Riunita Pedemontana Anonima (Associated Shoe Manufacturing Company of the Asolo Mountain Area).
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008OHJRS2
- Item model number: INSTINCT VS Climbing Shoe-U
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 5, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have weared them for a short times on two gym sessions. So far they become a little better in terms of fit, looking for another two torture sessions to break them.
As far as quality it's awesome, grips well. And goes on and off nicely. I am coming from laced ones, and is very surprised how well they contour the foot without needing to adjust laces all the time.
Mythos are my outdoor shoe, have been using La Sportiva Oxygyms for plastic. Leading indoor 10s / TR 11s now so wanted something more aggressive and have been very pleased (3 sessions) so far.
I ordered 43 (US 10) and 42.5 (US 9.5.) I wear a 10 street shoe and and a 43 Mythos/42.5 Oxygym. The 43s fit perfect, hurt a ton but I could get my foot in it! Shoe seems to be getting used to my foot and visa versa. 42.5 went back to Amazon, too small for my foot. Obviously a ton more performance than the Oxygyms.
“Highly charged bi-tension active randing provides maximum toe power” is real，but heel hook just so so--------a EAST Asia climber