|Price:||$399.99 - $416.17|
- Dual-density foot and overlap cuff for optimal support and drive
- 3 Easy Lock buckles with power strap provide 4-buckle security
- Compatible with all alpine touring bindings, including dynafit
- Ski/Walk mechanism is easy to engage and provides maximum touring flex
- Heel retention system securely locks the ankle and heel
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
208449 Features: Three-buckle design is stiff enough to drive alpine skis Dual-density thermo-moldable liners offer custom performance and fit Three micro-adjustable buckles and a power strap dial in the fit Dual-compatibility sole: lugged sole for ski mountaineering works with AT bindings; Dynafit-compatible sole works with Dynafit bindings Adjustable forward-lean and cant adjustments easily transition from walk to ski mode Hinged tongue for uninhibited forward flex when touring Specifications: Weight per pair: 7 lb 10 oz Sole type: Mountaineering, Dynafit Upper: Pebax Closure: Buckle Liner: Dual density foamSpecifications based on size 27
Innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, a muti-generational, family-owned business whose headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in the same region of northern Italy where it was founded in 1938. SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail-running and other outdoor pursuits. Aside from being the Italian word for "shoe," SCARPA is an acronym for Societa Calzaturiera Asolana Riunita Pedemontana Anonima (Associated Shoe Manufacturing Company of the Asolo Mountain Area).
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002GYWHUE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 10, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i use these with madshus annum 195, dyanafit bindings (ST) and a thin sock. SX L 10/11 notation inner tongue which i think is reference to size.
my foot is a USA 11B. the fit is so close that i think a thick sock would be too tight. these work great with the dynafit bindings, make sure you read up on the dynafit (tech) bindings because they are not intuitive on how to use. the buckle/strap system works well. i think these will be a good purchase for me if my feet do not swell :-)