Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 287 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 329 reviews
on August 25, 2015
This was a great book. It was easy to understand and read. I was engrossed and couldn't put it down. I highly recommend it for young adults. I will be passing it along to my boys to read. I look forward to more books from this author.
on November 6, 2014
This is a Christian End Times novel.

The reader finds the main character, Becky, running for her life. The reasons for this unfolds in flashbacks through the eyes of Becky.

I like that the reader finds out what is going on in the 'author's world' through Becky's eyes. It is a world that is different in some ways from our current one. The possibility does exist that our world may turn into this if the warning placed within the novel is not heeded.

If you are a Christian and wonder what End Times may look like, this is the book for you. If you are a non-Christian and wonder why some Christians are the way they are, you may discover some answers within these pages.
on August 2, 2016
I loved this book and finished it in one day! It's so close to what we will experience soon here on earth as Christians.
on June 7, 2015
Great Book! It makes you think how will I react to end times prophesy coming to pass. Will I stand strong till the end. Matthew 10:32-33 32"Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. 33"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven. I want to hear well done my good and faithful servent, do you? This book will help you decide. I will be purchasing this book for my libary to share with others. TY Patience Prence for sharing it with us. May God Bless You!
on March 3, 2014
Awesome book, I will be purchasing this book for our youth group at church to read. Amazing faith shown through a teenager makes you think about how strong your faith is for Jesus. The ending of the book was awesome I couldn't stop the tears to just think about how amazing Jesus is, was and will be!!! Jesus' scars are a reminder to us just how amazing his love is for us. This book brings the book of Revelations to todays time. I love how the author uses scripture as a reference throughout the story. These things will come to pass and I am so glad I am saved by the blood of Jesus Chirst and will not have to endure this time of tribulation. However people will be born during this time and I pray they have the faith, strength and courage as Rebecca does in this story to choose Jesus. Love it!!!!
on January 15, 2017
Written in 2010 and the events seem eerily close to our society today. People have blinders on and will keep following the darkness. I know this story as told in the Bible about future events yet the author weaves it into a modern tale we can easily relate to. Very well done. READ IT!
on August 22, 2012
This book is a quick read into the reality for those still here during the end times, where we'll be asked to follow Jesus Christ even if our loved ones do not. Ms. Prence does a great job putting us in the mind of a young girl forced to do so; at great price but also with great reward! Thanks for sharing the truth!
on January 24, 2013
I love end times fiction, this book was unlike others in the sense that it did not focus on the rapture. I don't know if that is good or bad! But I will recommend this book to everyone and hope that my daughters read it someday.

The fact that the authors view of the end times happenings is so similar to the direction that the current administration is going is just downright SCARY. Especially considering it was released over 2 years ago! You can't help but look around and think we're getting close. Get your affairs in order and cry out to Jesus right now, He is waiting with GRACE...
on November 27, 2015
This book touched me deeply. It showed very realistically how people will be deceived. Great story and writing. Very heartfelt. So many people think this is a fable but it is Truth. Makes you think about where you would like to spend eternity. Choose Jesus.
on April 24, 2014
I brought this book early this morning, I started reading the book immediately upon downloading the content to my Kindle. I read until I couldn't handle it anymore and then I had to put my Kindle away for a moment. Walk away and take a breath. The content was that disturbing at times. There were some places where the POV was not clear. I was confused as to who was talking but overall it was an excellent book. I have recommended to my friends and I will have my son, who is a Christian, read this book.
I especially liked how the Writer backed everything that happened in the book up the actual verses from the Bible,.