|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$95.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- The Cotton/Poly/Spandex blend Chloe Glow is machine washable
- This item tends to run small. If you are in between sizes, we recommend you size up.
- 18 POCKETS – gadget friendly, tech savvy and loaded with pockets designed to hold phones, wallets, keys, drone accessories, sunglasses, camera equipment, GoPros, Amazon Kindle, dog treats, leashes, and much more.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – specially engineered to balance the weight load across the entire garment to prevent neck and back pain. Stay fully loaded with laptops, cameras, extra lenses, drones, everyday items and more, without feeling weighed down or looking bulky
- PADPOCKET – oversized interior pocket designed to hold iPad as well as Android tablets, Surface Pro or other large items securely and comfortably
- FUNCTIONAL AND FASHIONABLE– versatile styling that works with both dressy and casual outfits
- COMFORTABLE CLOTHING – rib knit cuffs with hidden thumbholes provide added function and comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The moisture-wicking SCOTTeVEST Chloe Glow Hoodie is the perfect topper for the gym, yoga class, hiking trails, running errands around town – you name it! The stretchy fabric and super-cute design will motivate you to feel great, and with so much functionality, your new mantra will be “Women don’t sweat, they (Chloe) Glow!” Use the 18 pockets to keep your daily necessities organized and secure. Attach your keys to the extendable key-holder, put your sunglasses in the designated pocket with attached eyeglass chamois to keep them clean and your lipstick in a sealed pocket to stop it from rolling around. Then load up your cell phone, credit cards, sunscreen, ID and more using the helpful pocket icons to stay organized while on the go. If you’re between sizes, we recommend sizing up for optimal use of the pockets. The Chloe Glow is machine washable – all you need to do is zip up all of the pockets and the infinity zipper, turn it inside out (which will also remind you to empty the pockets!) and toss it in the wash.
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 1 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BHT6PKP
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 26, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* All of the heavy items are set on the same side. Phone, tablet, book ... all on the same side. This makes it uncomfortable to wear. No, sunglasses and keys don't even out that weight.
* Torso is fairly fitted, which leaves no room for carrying items without horrendous lines from your devices. Want a square looking left boob? This will totally hook you up when you put a phone in the phone pocket! This leaves the garmet looking like crap. Really, look for videos from the company where they show the item being worn with things in the pockets, there aren't any. You can either have a fitting looking semi-athletic top, or you can actually use the pockets and screw up all of the garment lines.
* The sleeves are super long. I recognize that the sleeves are supposed to have long cuffs to allow them to be worn one of two ways. However, with the thumbs in the thumb holes there are still a couple inches of fabric between the shoulder and the thumb hole, and cuffing the end doesn't really help with that.
* I don't really care for the plastic zipper teeth. Not the end of the world.
* Most of the product is made from a nice stretchy material, but the pockets have no real stretch and breath much less leaving hot spots when worn (with pockets empty). I can't imagine specifically trying to wear something like this with pockets full while exercising.
* The headphone cord management system that they're so proud of (and 10 years ago it was amazing!) is becoming obsolete with bluetooth headphones.
* Phone pocket has elastic mesh, and a velcro closure, and also a zipper that runs about an inch and a half down the length of the pocket (fits an iPhone 6 with a case just fine). The zipper will unzip with use. Phone doesn't readily fall out, but it seems less secure because of the zipper. There are zippers made that "lock" in place when the zipper tab is down.
* The hood has a giant zipper that goes all the way up to the top. But, the hood is fairly shallow. Obviously the extended zipper is just aesthetic. Allowing it to zip shut and be comfortably worn may help with isolation on long travel flights. Many other travel-centric garments do something similar to this.
* The ID pocket is silly because of the velcro closure. I imagine it will hold a driver's license and a credit card just fine. I wouldn't trust anything that important to a pocket without a zipper though.
* Who uses a compact digital camera anymore? I'm sure there are some people who do, but is it common enough to require a separate pocket? I'm sure there are women somewhere who like chewing tobacco (*vomit*) you could include a pocket for that, too.
* The price of this seems awkward when I consider all of the problems. It looks nice empty, but then why am I paying for the pockets? It looks terrible when the pockets are in use and I wonder why I'm paying extra for wicking highly breathable materials, and why multiple layers of pockets aren't made of similarly effective wicking materials.
Things I liked:
* Fabric is nice.
* Sunglass compartment has a separate smaller compartment which can either be used to store the chamois, or relatively secure another smallish item.
* We have two tablets, and either will fit in either of the larger pockets on the left side of the garment. No, we wouldn't consider wearing this with two tablets in it at the same time.
* Sunglass compartment has a nice chamois on an elastic cord.
I think this garment needs:
* To decide on exactly what it wants to be. Is it an athletic garment? And, if so who the hell runs with a tablet and a book and a smartphone and a separate camera? Is it designed to hold a bunch of things? Then, why pretend it's athletic wear and ruin the look of it when it's being utilized?
* To get rid of the phone pocket zipper, or use a better zipper.
* An external battery compartment. We likely would have used the camera pocket. It may help if this pocket also has an area for a charging cable or two.
* To more evenly distribute the weight of the garment specifically paying attention to which pockets will be in use the majority of the time.
* To have shorter sleeves or have a version designed for the average female height of 5'4".
The quality of the hoodie is high. The weight is pretty heavy and I wouldn't be inclined to wear it on any day over 75 degrees, even above 70 would be a bit too toasty.
It has some odd features which I assume are meant to be fashionable. The "infinity zipper" is the most puzzling -- the zipper runs all the way up the hood, so that you can zip it shut. I dislike this as too strange and useless a feature. I'm also not fond of the sleeves which are meant to be cuffed. The problem is that the material is already quite thick making the cuffs cumbersome. As a 5 foot 3 person, I often find sleeves too long, which is the case for this hoodie (I purchased a medium). I usually roll sleeves up to deal with this, but since this piece already has quite thick sleeves rolled at the cuff, double rolling them is awkward and uncomfortable. Leaving them unrolled leaves me with sleeves that are far too long.
I recommend considering a larger size if you plan on carrying bulky items or a lot of stuff. The hoodie fits nicely, but items like wallets and cell phones are a bit lumpy underneath the hoodie. And since I have a fuller chest, I couldn't put much in the upper pockets.
My only complaint the zipper continuing around the hood, as my hair got snagged in it a couple of times. I like the idea of being able to zip up the hood for sleeping, but it would be nice to have like a little flap of fabric over the zipper around the hood so that it won't pull your hair, but you could fold back the fabric to zip it all the way up.
Most recent customer reviews
on it ,...Read more
You’ll be amazed , I was!Read more