|Fits as expected||
SCOTTeVEST Enforcer Jacket - 30 Pockets – CCW Tactical, Travel Clothing
|Price:||$360.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% poly blend exterior
- Please reference the sizing chart in the last image to the left to ensure you select the correct size.
- 30 POCKETS – gadget friendly, tech savvy, and loaded with pockets designed to hold phones, tablets, wallets, keys, drone accessories, water bottles, sunglasses, camera accessories, GoPros, Amazon Kindle, external batteries, dog treats, leashes, and much more.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – specially engineered to balance the weight load across the entire garment to prevent neck and back pain. Stay fully loaded with laptops, cameras, extra lenses, drones, everyday items and more, without feeling weighed down or looking bulky
- RFID BLOCKING POCKET – specially engineered pocket material blocks 13.56 MHz frequencies to keep your credit card and passport information secure from high-tech skimmers and thieves
- CONVERTIBLE CLOTHING – features zip-off sleeves to convert from jacket to vest and back in seconds. Ultimate versatility!
- ZIPPERED CHEST POCKET – two exterior chest pockets so you can quickly access your tech and daily essentials
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enforcer Jacket Product Details
The SCOTTeVEST Enforcer Jacket takes men’s CCW to the next level and is the newly improved version of the wildly popular Alpha Jacket. Designed specifically with law enforcement, military and CCW enthusiasts in mind, The Enforcer exterior looks like a stylish softshell jacket on the outside – but the difference is inside! It features 30 pockets for CCW, and to hold all the gadgets and devices you need to stay plugged in wherever you go. Features include:
Pockets for your iPad, a full-size laptop, smartphones and more
Pockets to hold your glasses, passport, wallet, travel documents, and other lifestyle items
4 interior middle-slash pockets, perfect for CCW
Our patented Personal Area Network (PAN) solution for built-in wire management
The water-resistant, polyester softshell maintains a sleek appearance without unsightly bulges from pocket contents, which won’t print. However and whatever you carry, the Enforcer from SCOTTeVEST will securely and comfortably manage the load while keeping you looking great!
Since 2000, we’ve revolutionized the clothing industry with a very simple idea: people on the go need more (and “smarter”) pockets. Anyone can use our clothing to own their go, and free up the clutter in their lives so they can focus on the moment). From travelers, parents, and professionals on the go, to technophiles, photographers, drone pilots, outdoor adventurers and just all-around busy people, the versatility of SCOTTeVEST and attention to detail is what makes these garments so special.While the idea may seem simple, the execution and technical aspects of engineering clothing with as many as 42 useful pockets comes with a laundry list of challenges to overcome. We’ve invested more than a decade of research on how additional pockets affect sizing and fit as well as developing an innovative Weight Management System to ensure our fully loaded garments properly distribute weight across the body. We’ve addressed these challenges head-on and over the years have mastered all aspects of pocket science.
For every occasion
If you’re an avid traveler, carry everything with you on the plane to avoid the cost and time associated with paying and waiting for checked baggage. With all your electronics and personal belongings safely and conveniently on your person, your carry-ons can be dedicated to your clothing or other necessities.
If you love spending time in the great outdoors, replace your day pack with SCOTTeVEST so you can focus on the adventure at hand. By keeping cameras, water bottles, compasses, snacks, maps and other essentials at your fingertips, you can avoid taking off and rummaging through your pack every time you need something.
If you always need to stay connected to your gadgets and tech, SCOTTeVEST has you covered. Utilize our patented Personal Area Network to discreetly route charging cables to your most battery-hungry devices and ditch the cumbersome backpack knowing all your gear is close-at-hand.
Clear touch pockets for your smartphone – specially engineered pockets that let you see, and use, your touchscreen devices without removing them from your pockets.
Converts to a vest – features zip-off sleeves so you can easily convert it into a vest or back into a jacket in seconds.
Fits a full size laptop – the two Rapid Access Panels are roomy enough to fit a full-sized laptop, Surface Pro or similarly sized electronics and daily essentials.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01E5Z1SR4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 12, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
is how highly I regarded the company in general and this product specifically.
Initially, my Enforcer jacket was trouble free. I especially loved the ability to convert the jacket into a vest in seconds by zipping off the sleeves. However, there are vent zippers on each side of the hem which have plastic pull tabs on them and one of mine broke after only a few months of normal daily wear.
When I applied to Amazon for an exchange based upon the supposed 2-year ScotteVest warranty, Amazon refused my claim because I was not making it within the typical 30-days-after-initial-purchase timeframe. However, since ScotteVest advertises a 2-year warranty on all their products, so I appealed this decision and was still refused. I went directly to ScotteVest to seek direct remedy and was told they were unable to exchange the jacket because I hadn't bought it directly from them. The president of the company himself has personally refused to honor his own warranty, claiming that doing so would somehow damage his business relationship with Amazon. It is obvious he is unwilling to take a risk in order to satisfy an avid customer, much less any other sort.
Essentially, this is the same as if I went to Walmart and purchased a Samsung TV which several months later proved to be defective and Samsung Customer Service telling me that Walmart was responsible for fulfilling the terms of Samsung's warranty because I had not purchased it directly from Samsung. (this is an illustration only; Samsung's customer service is excellent!).
Anyway, I refuse to do any more business with ScotteVest and I strongly urge you to do likewise!
1) It doesn't look like a $300 jacket. It doesn't hang well. It doesn't look quite as nice as the photos. It feels like a cheap K Mart or Target jacket.
2) It doesn't support a firearm. I train instructors in carrying firearms for personal protection, so I was hoping this would be a great solution I could show instructors. However as soon as you put a full sized firearm in the jacket, the jacket sags and slightly prints. The velco for attaching a holster is up too high in the jacket pocket. If is went lower, it is possible the the firearm would be better supported.
This was my first purchase from ScotteVest, and I was really looking forward to a great product with lots of pockets. But I feel I just got a product with lots of pockets. I certainly won't buy another one where I can not read the reviews first.
UPDATE: I was able to return the jacket and trade it in for an L-T. It fits better in the chest, but is still baggy around the waist. It's like they thought the "T" meant "Fat" rather than "Tall." But still better overall than the XL version. I'd prefer some elastic on the waist and sleeve openings, or a way to cinch the waist up a bit. Some photos attached, sorry about black not showing well.
Most recent customer reviews