Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crock Pot SCR450-PT 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, Black Demask Pattern
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4.5 quart capacity
- Removable round stoneware
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware
- Recipes Included
- Dishwasher-safe glass lid
- 4-1/2-quart capacity
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Crock Pot SCR450-PT 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, Black Demask Pattern
Proctor-Silex 33043 4-Quart Slow Cooker B004O07LRC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||12.2 inches x 12.2 inches x 8.7 inches||9.5 inches x 11.8 inches x 11.8 inches||10.7 inches x 10.6 inches x 8.7 inches||15 inches x 15 inches x 10 inches|
|Material||Stoneware||Stoneware||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's really simple to operate with the only three settings I'll ever need in a crock pot: low and high (and keep warm). That's it. All my hundreds of crock pot recipes only call for these three settings, no exact temperature needed. It's a crock pot....you turn it on for a few hours and leave it.
2. I like the idea that it's one manual knob to turn on and off...like my grandfather always said, less electronics and circuit boards to break (and he was right).
3. The stoneware inner pot lasts forever and is very easy to clean. Nothing ever sticks to it. And I've never, ever burned anything in this.
4. Inexpensive, and after I put it in my cart, a $5.00 promotion was automatically applied. Woo hoo! I had no idea, but I'm not complaining.
1. Minor issue, but one side of the metal part of the crock pot gets much hotter than the other, specifically the back of the crock pot (opposite where the dial is). You actually cannot leave your fingers on that back portion of the hotpot because it gets very hot when it's on high, though at the same time you can leave your fingers on the front portion for longer period (not as hot). My guess is that it's just the way the inner heating elements are lined throughout the pot.Read more ›
1/9/2014: On the off chance that it was simply operator error ruining our dinners (like accidentally putting it on high where low should have been used instead), I gave it one last chance to pay extra attention. I had a 3-pound roast ready to go and put it on for four hours on LOW while I finished my day at work (which, theoretically, should take 8-9 to cook; 7 hours at the least). It was overcooked so badly by the time we got home that it's hard as a rock. You have to cut it harder than you do any overcooked steak. It must run so hot that it probably cooked the roast in an hour or hour and a half, tops. What's the point? I might as well cook my meat in the oven instead of trying to be efficient while at work. I'm getting rid of this piece of garbage. I've had enough of costly ruined dinners thanks to this thing.
I checked the Rival website and it states that the contents should reach 209 degrees F and then hold that temp [takes 4-5 hrs on high, something like 8 on low]. I tested my new crock pot by adding tap water to recommended amount and turning it on HIGH. I started checking water temp with thermometer after 4 hrs, and quit after 6.5 hrs -- never getting above 195F. It's as if we were using the "WARM" function rather than HIGH, but both my husband & I checked that during my test to be certain that wasn't the case.
I so loved the look of this and really didn't want to return it -- but this has gone back. Thanks Amazon for making it a reasonable process.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wish I had ordered one for myself. Will do soon. My grandson's loved them.Published 11 hours ago by Esther Cruz
Absolutely love this crock pot. Pretty, not to heavy, and I love the warmer setting.Published 1 day ago by bonita lee
It's a crockpot! I love the design- its a great decorative addition to any kitchen counter.Published 9 days ago by Alexis h