2 Year Asurion Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Coverage includes free repairs or replacement after manufacturer's warranty expires
- Don't be left flat - Protect your wheels with an Asurion Protection Plan
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
SCRAAAM Coaster GT Kids Lightweight Balance/Run Bike - Aluminum Frame.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICING ON ONE OF THE LIGHTEST BALANCE BIKES ON THE MARKET – The aluminum frame is not only strong but lightweight, increasing safety and comfort for kids all at a price similar to the much heavier steel frame bikes. The SCRAAAM Coaster GT weighs LESS THAN 5 pounds!!!
- Includes 2 seats, one with carrying handle. There is a beginner seat for younger/smaller riders and then a larger, padded seat which includes a, unique to its class, carrying handle that allows kids to pick up the bike. It also gives the teacher a place to hold while the kids are learning. Seat height adjusts from 11.5” to 20”
- Kids size handlebar grips. Many balance bikes on the market today use adult sized grips. That makes the bike hard to hold for kids. Our grips were designed to fit a kids hands and feature 4 level side guard protection.
- 10” ultra-light sport wheels with EVA foam rubber tires are the best solution for new riders and means no flats and no maintenance for the parents.
- Comes with 2 graphics kits. Let your kids choose their style; Checkered Race or Cosmo
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The NEW lightweight SCRAAAM COASTER GT Aluminum Kids Balance Bike is designed to offer the best value, safest experience and the most smiles for the dollar in a kids pedal free bike. The SCRAAAM Coaster GT is a result of years of development and product testing. We benchmarked the best bikes on the market and aimed to be better in every way.
Some of the features of the SCRAAAM Coaster GT include:
- Lightweight aluminum frame. The SCRAAAM Coaster GT weighs LESS THAN 5 pounds!!!
- Kids size handlebar grips. Many kids bikes have 1” diameter grips, the same as adult bikes. Our grips are 5/8” diameter, optimally sized for kids hands, giving greater control and confidence.
- 4 level side guard protection grips. We know kids can be rough on bikes; dropping the bike on its side or rubbing against walls. We have added 4 levels of protection on the end of each grip to protect not only the bike but the rider's fingers.
- Quick release black anodized fasteners on the handlebar and seat for quick and easy adjustments.
- Handlebar pad. Offers an additional level of safety and that cool “racing bike” appearance.
- 2 Sets of graphics. On top of the standard “SCRAAAM COASTER GT” branding, you also get 2 sets of unique graphic patterns with each bike. These come uninstalled to allow your child to choose the unique look they want.
- Included Bike Stand. A portable bike stand ensures the bike always has a “home”. This helps teach kids to care for their bike and minimizes damage.
A lighter bike will not only be safer for your child but it will make the experience more enjoyable.The SCRAAAM COASTER GT is the perfect balance bike for kids 18 months to 5yrs+. Kids who learn to balance on a pedal free bike have a much easier time learning how to use a pedal bike, with most transitioning without the need for training wheels.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bike comes unassembled with easy to follow instructions and all of the tools you need to assemble the bike, nothing additional is needed which we really appreciated. We sat outside as a family and my husband had it put together in less than 10 minutes. The bike is really lightweight and we got the vibrant pink color. The seat and the handles are easily adjustable so we got the perfect height for my daughter and it will continue to grow with her.
Being it was the first time using the bike, my daughter was a little hesitant at first. One thing I love about this company is that they think of everything. Included is an additional seat with a handle on it so we can hold it and help balance it until my daughter gets used to it. Once we switched her to the seat with the handle she was off and coasting! Once she gets the hang of it more we will switch her back to the regular seat.
The bike stand is a nice touch as well. Really, between the tools that come with the bike, the extra seat and the bike stand, you can tell how much this company cares about their customers. I would recommend this bike to toddlers and any kid learning to ride without the training wheels.
As for the bike itself. Like advertised, it is light. My 5yo can pick it up with no issue. It weighs, I would guess, 1/4 that of my 5yo's 12" peddle bike. Assembly was easy. Just attach the handle bar and tighten the seat. Only complaint I have so far is the seat and handle bar quick release lever. It seems to be a bit lower quality. In order to get the seat or handle bars tight enough so they don't turn or slide, you must toghten the bolt almost beyond the point ode being able to close the lever by hand. Other bikes I've had or have that have similar quick release levers weren't near as difficult. It may not be the lever itself, but perhaps the minimal friction of the seat/handlebar stem. Frankly, this is why it doesn't get 5 stars. Also, packaging could have been a little better. When opened, we noticed the paint was chipped on the frame where it was rubbing on either the extra seat or the handlebar while in the box.
Overall, I think it will go over very well. It is a shame, however, that it cost so much for so little and so little time of use. Perhaps more justified had I got it with the first child and just handed it down.
She uses it quite a bit I was skeptical at first with solid tires, but it seems to work very well.
The seat height and handlebars are adjustable as she grows. The only concern I have is the little adjustable clamps that holds the seat and handlebars is plastic and I fear too much tightening may break it.
So occasionally I have to realign the front tire and handlebars.
But she seems to have taken to it, and it does seem to teach her balance so she may in the future transition to a bicycle with no training wheels.
There are times now when she is on a slightly sloping down he’ll she can’t lift her feet up and post for 5 to 8 seconds balancing on her own as she rides.
The bike looks awesome. My 25 month old loves it. Even though he's very petite he can carry it easily on his own. It's so light that even when it fell over on him he didn't get hurt. Just picked it back up and kept on going! I am very happy that we decided to purchase the SCRAAAM Coaster.