SCRAAAM Coaster GT Kids Lightweight Balance/Run Bike - Aluminum Frame.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICING ON ONE OF THE LIGHTEST BALANCE BIKES ON THE MARKET – The aluminum frame is not only strong but lightweight, increasing safety and comfort for kids all at a price similar to the much heavier steel frame bikes. The SCRAAAM Coaster GT weighs LESS THAN 5 pounds!!!
- Includes 2 seats, one with carrying handle. There is a beginner seat for younger/smaller riders and then a larger, padded seat which includes a, unique to its class, carrying handle that allows kids to pick up the bike. It also gives the teacher a place to hold while the kids are learning. Seat height adjusts from 11.5” to 20”
- Kids size handlebar grips. Many balance bikes on the market today use adult sized grips. That makes the bike hard to hold for kids. Our grips were designed to fit a kids hands and feature 4 level side guard protection.
- 10” ultra-light sport wheels with EVA foam rubber tires are the best solution for new riders and means no flats and no maintenance for the parents.
- Comes with 2 graphics kits. Let your kids choose their style; Checkered Race or Cosmo
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The NEW lightweight SCRAAAM COASTER GT Aluminum Kids Balance Bike is designed to offer the best value, safest experience and the most smiles for the dollar in a kids pedal free bike. The SCRAAAM Coaster GT is a result of years of development and product testing. We benchmarked the best bikes on the market and aimed to be better in every way.
Some of the features of the SCRAAAM Coaster GT include:
- Lightweight aluminum frame. The SCRAAAM Coaster GT weighs LESS THAN 5 pounds!!!
- Kids size handlebar grips. Many kids bikes have 1” diameter grips, the same as adult bikes. Our grips are 5/8” diameter, optimally sized for kids hands, giving greater control and confidence.
- 4 level side guard protection grips. We know kids can be rough on bikes; dropping the bike on its side or rubbing against walls. We have added 4 levels of protection on the end of each grip to protect not only the bike but the rider's fingers.
- Quick release black anodized fasteners on the handlebar and seat for quick and easy adjustments.
- Handlebar pad. Offers an additional level of safety and that cool “racing bike” appearance.
- 2 Sets of graphics. On top of the standard “SCRAAAM COASTER GT” branding, you also get 2 sets of unique graphic patterns with each bike. These come uninstalled to allow your child to choose the unique look they want.
- Included Bike Stand. A portable bike stand ensures the bike always has a “home”. This helps teach kids to care for their bike and minimizes damage.
A lighter bike will not only be safer for your child but it will make the experience more enjoyable.The SCRAAAM COASTER GT is the perfect balance bike for kids 18 months to 5yrs+. Kids who learn to balance on a pedal free bike have a much easier time learning how to use a pedal bike, with most transitioning without the need for training wheels.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The bike looks awesome. My 25 month old loves it. Even though he's very petite he can carry it easily on his own. It's so light that even when it fell over on him he didn't get hurt. Just picked it back up and kept on going! I am very happy that we decided to purchase the SCRAAAM Coaster.
+ VERY lightweight!
+ handle on the back of the seat
+ foot grips
+ beautiful pink color
+ two sets of stickers to customize yourself
+ includes a stand
+ two seats included to adjust more fully
+ easy to assemble
+ excellent way for kids to learn!
+ great quality
- The stand is great but we find our bikes to slip off unless we have it juuuust right
- the bike we received has a very small, minor scuff
This balance bike is the best I've seen! We are so impressed with this SCRAAAM balance bike!
We had a balance bike that our son learned on and it was so great for helping him learn to balance and be ready for a big kid bike. It made learning a breeze. We were going to hand the balance bike down to his sister, but couldn't resist this great, pink bike. I'm so glad we decided to get her her own!
This bike was easy to assemble. We loved that it came with two seats so we could adjust the seat more than our previous bike. We also loved the addition of the handle on the back of the seat for steadying or carrying. Only one of the seats had this handle. As I mentioned, we did have a small scuff in our paint when the bike arrived, but it's nothing that wouldn't be done after a couple of rides or drops by our kiddo anyway. :)
The absolute best thing about this bike is the weight! It is so much lighter than our previous bike, and I thought that was pretty light. This has it beat! As often happens with little kids, we inevitably end up carrying the bike when we are on long walks or get to the park or yard and they run off. So, you will carry the bike often. This bike is something like less than 5lbs and you hardly know you're carrying it. I grab it right from the large bar in the center and find it so comfortable in my hand and easy to hold. With our son's bike, the handlbars tended to turn and make it a little awkward, but I haven't noticed it at all with this bike.
Our daughter loved that it came with two different types of stickers to choose from. I preferred the white hearts because they look great with the white writing, but she chose the more colorful decals. They include two of each so you can stick them on both sides of the center bar. It's also very nice that there is a stand for the bike. I've never seen this with any other bikes. We have had to be sure to place it on the stand just right, because if we do it quickly and are not paying attention it doesn't always stand right. One other thing that stands out from our other bike is that the SCRAAM bike has grips and a place for kids to place their feet when the start to get the hang of keeping their balance and coasting. It's really great to have that option!
We love, love, love this bike! I'm so happy we go her her own bike because the weight and size, beautiful color, and stand make this an improvement over her brother's bike. It's so fun to watch her want to ride her bike. These are much easier for bike rides than training wheels because they were always getting suck, uneven, or she needed a push to start. Kids can be much more independent with these balance bikes!
The bike comes unassembled with easy to follow instructions and all of the tools you need to assemble the bike, nothing additional is needed which we really appreciated. We sat outside as a family and my husband had it put together in less than 10 minutes. The bike is really lightweight and we got the vibrant pink color. The seat and the handles are easily adjustable so we got the perfect height for my daughter and it will continue to grow with her.
Being it was the first time using the bike, my daughter was a little hesitant at first. One thing I love about this company is that they think of everything. Included is an additional seat with a handle on it so we can hold it and help balance it until my daughter gets used to it. Once we switched her to the seat with the handle she was off and coasting! Once she gets the hang of it more we will switch her back to the regular seat.
The bike stand is a nice touch as well. Really, between the tools that come with the bike, the extra seat and the bike stand, you can tell how much this company cares about their customers. I would recommend this bike to toddlers and any kid learning to ride without the training wheels.