COP USA SDR35 Functional Smoke Detector Covert Color Camera, SONY CCD 470TVL 0.1Lux 3.7mm Pinhole Lens DC12V 150mA
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Does not come with a built-in DVR. Not a wireless product
- SONY Color CCD Image Sensor
- Picture Elements: NTSC: 512 H x 492 V - PAL: 512 H x 582 V
- Horizontal Resolution: 470 TVLines ; Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux
- Horizontal Sync Frequency: NTSC: 15.734 KHZ - PAL: 15.625 KHZ ; Vertical Frequency: NTSC: 60 HZ - PAL: 50 HZ
- Clock frequency: NTSC: 19.0699 MHZ - PAL: 18.9375 MHZ ; Lens: 3.7mm Pinhole Lens
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The picture is great. The sound is so clear that my cat heard his own voice recording and went to the PC speakers to investigate. No one ever thinks that the smoke detectors are recording. Even the installers just thought it was a new type of central alarm system; you have to run the lines through the attic to a central location and I wasn't going to crawl up there in 100 degree weather. Well worth it.
Remember that this is just a surveillance camera and you have to buy the DVR and connecting wires separately. Some people rated this bad because they thought it was a complete system, which it never claims to be.
To answer some of the questions I have seen on here:
1. This is a surveillance camera. It does not record. It does not have memory. It doesn't come with instructions because it is to be used with a surveillance system. It does not have an independent removeable battery. It needs a power source and needs to be connected to a system that is typically used for surveillance, like a 4-channel DVR. Power is usually supplied with those systems.Read more ›
We installed this in the customer’s house and after getting everything plugged in I was AGAIN amazed. Not only did it cover everything they wanted to see, the AUDIO reception (which I did not test before) was OUTSTANDING. We could hear their small dog drinking from its water dish from across the room as well as watch him doing it. ALSO, it really is a smoke alarm. It has a rechargeable battery that is recharged from the power supply. This is NOT a night vision camera. There has to be some light in the room. We installed two of these in the customer’s house; one in the kitchen where lighting was outstanding, this resulted in OUTSTANDING color and clarity. The second was in the living room where the lighting was dim (table lamp and television) and on a scale of 1 - 10 I would still give it a 5 or 6 simply because even though it has no infrared emitters it still produced a picture good enough you could tell what was going on in the room even in the dark corners.
** NOTE ** This is a camera/smoke alarm that MUST be plugged in to a 12v power supply (not included) and either a DVR or something with video INPUTS. You will need to cut a nickel/quarter size hole in your ceiling to run the (not included) cables to a power supply and your video source.
1.Read more ›
Amended review on 9-2-2012:
I have just installed a second one of these cameras in the office and experienced the same results. Once again, I'm very pleased. This is a very nice camera at a remarkable price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Okay for some specific areas but would be better if it had a 2.5mm camera lens...
don't like the working smoke sector as it beeps too much and draws attention to it!! Read more
Works great in normal lighting (I knew that it was not a night vision camera) and more importantly no one knows it is there. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Brian C.
This camera has a great picture and it works as a smoke detector too! Easy installation, but no power cord provided with the camera. That is the reason for 4 stars. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Malcolm G