|Item Weight||10.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 4.8 x 0.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||7519SD|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||33|
|Number of Handles||1|
SE 7519SD 33-Piece Security Bit Set with Magnetic Extension Bit Holder
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.40. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chrome vanadium construction for durability
- (3) Torq bit sizes: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm; (4) Spanner bit sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10mm
- (4) Tri-Wing bit sizes: #1, #2, #3, #4; (6) SAE Hex bit sizes: 5/32", 9/64", 1/8", 7/64", 3/32", 5/64"
- (6) Metric bit sizes: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm; (9) Torx bit sizes: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T35, T40
- (1) 2-¼” Magnetic Extension Bit Holder
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||TOYOTERU||Amazon.com||3Rd Party Sellers||Amazon.com||ARES TOOL|
|Item Dimensions||4.8 x 5 x 0.5 in||3.15 x 4 x 0.6 in||2.83 x 4.72 x 1.34 in||2 x 6 x 1 in||10 x 2 x 3 in||1.4 x 4.9 x 3.3 in|
SE is proud to present our 33-Piece Security Bit Set with Magnetic Extension Bit Holder.
Features of our 33-Piece Security Bit Set include:
(1) Torq bit sizes: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
(2) Spanner bit sizes: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
(3) Tri-Wing bit sizes: #1, #2, #3, #4
(4) SAE Hex bit sizes: 5/32", 9/64", 1/8", 7/64", 3/32", 5/64"
(5) Metric bit sizes: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
(6) Torx bit sizes: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T35, T40
(7) 2-¼” magnetic extension bit holder
(8) Constructed of chrome vanadium steel for durability
(9) Organized in a compact carrying case for easy transport and storage
This product can be used with screw guns or power drivers.
Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE products are quality items for extremely reasonable prices. SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness this 33-Piece Security Bit Set with Magnetic Extension Bit Holder has to offer.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But for the price, its not worth giving the item one star for five or six misaligned holes. These bits did not cost anywhere near $20-$30+. At that price I would expect a lot more. At the low price these were, I was not expecting much.
Most of the supplied bits should work, except for the star bits with offset center holes. They are very low quality material however and should be considered single use.
So, if you need a case this is cheaper than the case only options here on Amazon, and you get the bits (and you never know when an odd bit may become useful). Also, if you have a one time need to access a device, this should get you through the task with minimal cost.
If you routinely access devices with a security fastener you would be far better off purchasing a higher quality dedicated tool.
Reviewing this product:
- Costs virtually nothing
- Extender has magnetic tip
- Case smells very strongly like cheap Chinese plastic. Very strongly!
- Case plastic is loose around bits and of too smooth hard texture (not enough friction to hold bits)
- Bits are of low quality metal - almost looks like die-cast
- Really Very Low Quality milling/stamping
A few years back I had a set that appeared similar to this one. From ten feet away they would look identical. I think it was about $20. It had a thicker, softer rubber that kept the bits in place too well. I may have noted that as a con on that review, but now I know the error of my ways. This set, if you let it rattle around in your tool case, you would be searching for individual pieces within in a week. And the smell.. barf! It is really strong and pretty bad.
The bits themselves are the worst part. I would not be surprised if half of them did not fit their intended target. 17 out of 21 bits in my set have their center holes drilled crazy off-center. There are little burrs and other irregularities around the contours of the business end on most of them. The metal looks like a cheap sparkly die-cast even though I would guess or hope they are milled from billets or rods. I don't really know what all is involved, but I do know it looks brittle and low quality. Other reviews complained of breakage and I am sure they are not lying. Even the stamping of the lettering is all whack... not deep enough, off center, on angles (tilt in three dimensions), off edges, etc. I am envisioning 1000 Chinese people hand-drilling and hand-die-stamping each bit with hand drills and hammers. In contrast, the Boxer set metal is smooth, the business end cut perfectly, holes perfectly in the center (except two which are close enough), stamping of lettering perfect and deep.
Night and Day!