SE Bikes Ripper X BMX Bike
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2017 Model
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame and Landing Gear fork with 6061 Cr-Mo steerer tube
- Alloy SE Wing bars
- Stiff and lightweight 3-pc 165mm alloy cranks
- Includes all-new SE race plate
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Frame Material Type||Aluminum|
|Item Weight||16.5 pounds|
|Package Height||9 x 22.5 x 46 inches|
|Shipping Weight||24.5 pounds|
|Standover Height||22.7 inches|
|Wheel Size||20 inches|
Built with a super-stiff 6066 aluminum frame featuring a bi-oval downtube and 6066 aluminum Landing Gear forks, this rad ride weighs in at a featherweight 16.5 lbs. Rounding out the package are Alienation Ankle Biter rims, a Promax Impact Mini stem, and Tioga PowerBlock tires. It’s no wonder that the Ripper X is one of the fastest rippers on the track.
• Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Bi-Oval Down Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D-Forged Dropouts
• Fork: 6066 Alloy Landing Gear, Alloy Steerer Tube
• Crankset: 3-pc Alloy, 165mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 38T Alloy Chainring
• Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
• Chain: KMC Z33
• Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alienation Ankle Biter Double-Wall, 32H Rims, 15T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
• Tires: Tioga PowerBlock 20" x 1-3/8" Front & Rear
• Brakeset: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable
• Brake Levers: Promax SE-341, 2-Finger Alloy
• Headset: Tange IS22 Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
• Handlebar: Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 24.5" x 6"
• Stem: Promax Impact Mini 1", 6061-T6 Alloy, CNC Machined Hollowed Out Center, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 45mm Reach
• Grips: Expert grips
• Seat: SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
• Seatpost: Integrated Alloy, 22.2mm
• Accessories: SE Chain Tensioners, SE Racing Number Plate
• Suggested rider size: 4'6" to 5'3"
Assembly & Tuning Required
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bike is shipped partially assembled, seat, handle bars, front wheel and pedals are the parts that require install. These are all very simple to assemble and adjust. The bike was ready to ride in 30 minutes and our 10 year old is still smiling from ear to ear.
If you plan on investing in a quality product, take the time to ensure Amazon is the seller and as a Prime member it's win/win all the way!