Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on December 19, 2011
I'm a beginner when it comes to beading. And when I found an easier way to finish my pieces I was thrilled, though a little skeptical. But when I finally received the crimping pliers along with the crimp beads I went straight to my desk to try it out. I couldn't believe how easy and flawlessly it worked. First you have to place the crimp bead in the second inner form of the pliers and bite down. It creates a "c" shape and then you slide to the form nearest to the nose of the pliers. With some pressure you get a nicely crimped bead that holds tightly around a thin flexible wire, which is what I used, but I have seen it also used with knotted thread on some of the gemstone jewelry I had received as gifts in the past. The point is these pliers work great and are great quality from what I can tell. I can't imagine they would ever brake considering what a delicate job they were made to do in the first place. If this is something you need for your jewelry making, don't hesitate buying them, you won't regret it.
I don't use these to crimp beads, just the little fasteners used to hold a bracelet fastener or a crimp. These are just the right size and quality. They are a good buy for the price and unless you plan to crimp an electrical fork or a coupler which is way more work than this crimper is designed for. It is just right for what it should be used for.
on August 10, 2017
Quality crimping tool.
on September 7, 2016
I have been making jewelry for almost ten years now. This is the only crimp closer that I'll use. I've tried a few others but nothing works like this one. The springs that releases it works great and hasn't broken, the grip is natural in my hands, and it closes crimps perfectly.
on April 22, 2017
Works great.
on June 22, 2013
This bead crimped works exactly how it is supposed to. I have already crimped several beads and plan on crimping more. Arrived on time. Crimp on my fellow jewelry makers! :)
on August 27, 2017
Good
on May 24, 2014
This is fine for crimping on the micro beads however I find that it is hard to use because it doesn't open wide enough. Bead barely fits. And it's useless in getting them out. I bought a different kind to replace it - sorry don't remember brand and threw out the box - also I bought it on ebay so... Anyway so while it's adequate to the job, I don't like it.

Not recommended.
on July 19, 2013
Works exactly as described. Very easy to finish off my jewelry with this neat little tool. I got the crimping beads to go along.
on November 11, 2016
Bought as a Gift for my Wife. They work great for her beading hobby. They Crimp perfectly, but the steel isn't hardened.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.