|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 5 x 1 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||JT6305A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Use this watch link remover for DIY alterations to your watches and bracelets. Remove the links on your own to achieve just the right size, while avoiding expensive costs for jewelry/watch repair.
Features of this product include:
• Overall length: ½”
• (5) Extra pins
• Pin diameter: 1.0mm
• Blue plastic body
Instructions for Use:
1) Place your watch link remover on a flat surface with the pin side up.
2) Place your watch band flat and flush to the left hand side wall on the watch link remover.
3) Line up the link that you want removed with the pin.
4) Turn the handle so that the watch link remover pin pushes against and pushes out the pin in your watch link.
5) Turn the handle so that the watch pin remover retracts, and then remove the pin from your watch link.
Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness this Watch Link Remover with 5 Pins has to offer.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.