|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.1 x 0.2 x 3.1 inches|
|Item model number||MT908-1|
|Style||single standard packaging|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Credit Card Size|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SE MT908-1 11-Function Stainless Steel Survival Pocket Tool
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Credit card-sized (easily fits inside your wallet, pocket, etc.)
- Comes in a black fitted leatherette carrying case
- 11 Functions include the following: Can opener / Bottle cap opener /
- 4-Position wrench / 2-Position wrench / Butterfly screw wrench /
- Direction anxillary wrench / Knife edge / Saw blade / Screwdriver /
- Ruler / Keychain hole (for easy attachment onto your gear)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Wallet Ninja 18 in 1 Multi-purpose Credit Card Size Pocket Tool
MT908 11 Function Credit Card Size Survival Pocket Tool - 10pack & Keyrings
Wallet Ninja 18-in-1 Multi-purpose Credit Card Size Pocket Tool (Camo)
Explore Mate 11 in 1 Survival Card with a Beer Opener - Black
Gifts for Men Credit Card Survival Wallet Multi Tool ( 2 Pack ) Think Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Soho inc||Fancy Source||Expedited Warehouse||Glider LLC||Grawor|
|Item Dimensions||0.19 x 2.08 x 3.08 in||5 x 5 x 5 in||3.3 x 4.6 x 0.5 in||0.06 x 3.3 x 2.1 in||2.25 x 3.13 x 0.1 in||3.94 x 3.94 x 0.39 in|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces||1 lb||6.4 ounces||1.6 ounces||1.1 ounces||2.5 ounces|
With so much functionality in one pocket-sized device, this 11-in-1 survival tool can be used anytime, anywhere—while camping, hiking, biking, at school, at work, at home, with all sorts of activities and situations. For your convenience, simply attach this tool onto a jump/key/split ring, lanyard, etc. by using the small keychain hole (located in the corner), or you can take advantage of its credit card size and keep this tool inside your pocket, wallet, emergency/survival kit, wherever you may need it!
The 11 Functions:
• Can Opener
• Bottle Cap Opener
• 4-Position Wrench
• 2-Position Wrench
• Butterfly Screw Wrench
• Direction Anxillary Wrench
• Knife Edge
• Saw Blade
• Keychain Hole
Other features of this product:
• Dimensions: 2-¾” x ⅛” x 1-¾”
• Stainless steel material
• Fitted leatherette carrying case (3-⅛” x 2-¾”)
Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function, and usefulness our 11-Function Survival Pocket Tool has to offer.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's cool enough; but pray you never need to use it. The "tools" it includes are of questionable use, mostly. The "saw" would be useful if you have enough cordage to strap it to a stick or other handle, but to use barehanded would be quite difficult and likely painful. The "wrenches" I haven't tried on anything yet. Again, you'll need a handle, as any nut with any amount of torque will need some mechanical advantage to overcome. The can opener I haven't tried, but looks like it would work, and the "lanyard hole" is listed as one of the eleven "tools" when it's just a hole.
The radial gauge? Not sure how useful that would be as this is easily approximated in the mind's eye, but I guess some people need a physical object. The screwdrivers are typical survival tool type.
Useful? In an emergency, I'd rather have this than nothing, but I'm sure there are better designs or at least designs that are more useful to the [sub]urbanite EDC-minded fella. Fits in my wallet, and doesn't make it toooooo much thicker (I'd forgotten it was there until I saw this reminder) but this isn't exactly a credit card. It's a little thicker, and slightly smaller length-width. Nice addition to my budding collection of now ...... four survival-minded EDC items I have. I plan to add other credit-card style objects like this in the future but this was a cute start.
* Made out of stamped stainless steel. Tough as can be.
* Well-made. No visible flaws
* Useful pocket tool: can opener, bottle opener, knife edge, saw edge, wrench, ruler, straight-edge
* Plastic pocket
* Instructions in Chinese. (See above URL for English)
* Contrary to description, is not "credit card size". Significantly smaller... more like business card size: appx 1.75" x 2.75"
* Be very careful when using it as a wrench. I count four rather sharp sections on it (knife, saw and 2-pointed can opener)
* Wrenches are small and limited in size. Useful if the nut just happens to be the right size.
* A big chunk of tool area (the lower right circle with a notch) is dedicated to a "direction ancillary wrench" (if you don't know what it is, join the club). I Googled that term and the only reference I could find for this apparent-spin-term is related directly to this device and appears to be a totally made-up description (maybe it loses something in the translation). Another site calls it a "sun compass" (what, like "if the sun is in the east...). In short, whatever it is, it takes up quite a bit of space and is fairly useless-- unless you want to draw a circle with a notch in it.
I was tempted to give this 3 stars because of the cons. But hey, it's a buck and what it comes down to in the end is: "How useful is this device?" I have to admit, a can opener, bottle opener, knife blade, saw and screwdriver in a wallet-size tool might come in handy from time to time-- if one doesn't want to carry around a multi-function pocket knife. So this gets 4 stars for "what it is" (not 5 stars because the "direction ancillary wrench" is silly).
Are there other devices that are portable and do the job better? Sure. Any decent multi-function pocket knife would be a good alternative. Far more useful, easily portable. But that doesn't de-value this item; it just means there are many better choices out there. If you're a businessman and don't like bulk in your pockets, if you don't carry a purse, and if you don't want to carry around a multi-function pocket knife... or conversely if you only want to spend a buck... this item is good quality and does what it says.
Except for the "direction ancillary wrench" part. That's just goofy.