|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 3.5 x 0.1 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||MT908|
|Style||blister pack blister packaging|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SE MT908 11-Function Stainless Steel Survival Pocket Tool, Blister Packaging
|Price:||$4.81 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Credit card-sized (easily fits inside your wallet, pocket, etc.)
- Comes in a black fitted leatherette carrying case
- 11 Functions include the following: Can opener / Bottle cap opener /
- 4-Position wrench / 2-Position wrench / Butterfly screw wrench /
- Direction anxillary wrench / Knife edge / Saw blade / Screwdriver /
- Ruler / Keychain hole (for easy attachment onto your gear)
- Stainless steel tool
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item SE MT908 11-Function Stainless Steel Survival Pocket Tool, Blister Packaging
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||xUmp Science||Vsecrety||Glider LLC||Lever Gear||Vante Brands||ATZILOOSE|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 4.5 x 0.1 in||3.3 x 4.6 x 0.5 in||1.77 x 2.56 x 0.08 in||2.09 x 3.27 x 0.06 in||0.5 x 9 x 8 in||1.75 x 2.7 x 0.1 in|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces||6.4 ounces||1.1 ounces||1 ounces||2.08 ounces||0.64 ounces|
With so much functionality in one pocket-sized device, this 11-in-1 survival tool can be used anytime, anywhere—while camping, hiking, biking, at school, at work, at home, with all sorts of activities and situations. For your convenience, simply attach this tool onto a jump/key/split ring, lanyard, etc. by using the small keychain hole (located in the corner), or you can take advantage of its credit card size and keep this tool inside your pocket, wallet, emergency/survival kit, wherever you may need it!
The 11 Functions:
• Can Opener
• Bottle Cap Opener
• 4-Position Wrench
• 2-Position Wrench
• Butterfly Screw Wrench
• Direction Anxillary Wrench
• Knife Edge
• Saw Blade
• Keychain Hole
Other features of this product:
• Dimensions: 2-¾” x ⅛” x 1-¾”
• Stainless steel material
• Fitted leatherette carrying case (3-⅛” x 2-¾”)
• Blister card packaging
Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function, and usefulness our 11-Function Stainless Steel Survival Pocket Tool has to offer.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Top customer reviews
* Made out of stamped stainless steel. Tough as can be.
* Well-made. No visible flaws
* Useful pocket tool: can opener, bottle opener, knife edge, saw edge, wrench, ruler, straight-edge
* Plastic pocket
* Instructions in Chinese. (See above URL for English)
* Contrary to description, is not "credit card size". Significantly smaller... more like business card size: appx 1.75" x 2.75"
* Be very careful when using it as a wrench. I count four rather sharp sections on it (knife, saw and 2-pointed can opener)
* Wrenches are small and limited in size. Useful if the nut just happens to be the right size.
* A big chunk of tool area (the lower right circle with a notch) is dedicated to a "direction ancillary wrench" (if you don't know what it is, join the club). I Googled that term and the only reference I could find for this apparent-spin-term is related directly to this device and appears to be a totally made-up description (maybe it loses something in the translation). Another site calls it a "sun compass" (what, like "if the sun is in the east...). In short, whatever it is, it takes up quite a bit of space and is fairly useless-- unless you want to draw a circle with a notch in it.
I was tempted to give this 3 stars because of the cons. But hey, it's a buck and what it comes down to in the end is: "How useful is this device?" I have to admit, a can opener, bottle opener, knife blade, saw and screwdriver in a wallet-size tool might come in handy from time to time-- if one doesn't want to carry around a multi-function pocket knife. So this gets 4 stars for "what it is" (not 5 stars because the "direction ancillary wrench" is silly).
Are there other devices that are portable and do the job better? Sure. Any decent multi-function pocket knife would be a good alternative. Far more useful, easily portable. But that doesn't de-value this item; it just means there are many better choices out there. If you're a businessman and don't like bulk in your pockets, if you don't carry a purse, and if you don't want to carry around a multi-function pocket knife... or conversely if you only want to spend a buck... this item is good quality and does what it says.
Except for the "direction ancillary wrench" part. That's just goofy.
Be forewarned, though, is is made in and shipped from China, so be patient for its arrival. Mine took about 3 weeks to arrive.
Note that this is not credit card size, it is somewhat smaller than a credit card and thicker too, maybe the thickness of 2 or 3 credit cards. It is also really a 9 function tool, not 11. It counts a lanyard/keyring hole as a tool, which in my book it is not and it counts a 'direction ancillary' as a tool, which I can't find any use for at all.
Everything on it works the way you would expect for a tool of it's size, just be careful using the screw driver or wood saw, there is a knife edge in the area where you hold your fingers that can dig in and bite you a little. The knife edge isn't a razor, and I don't expect it to be on something like this but it can still hurt you which I think is a bit of a safety issue.
The tool is small enough to fit in your wallet, purse or pocket, there is also a loop available to attach it to your key ring. The credit card sized tool set is stainless steel and sturdy; it does not bend when sat on or break when dropped. The tools are simple to use, just select your need...whether it is a can opener or ruler, and locate its number on the corresponding guide. Then apply the tool to its assigned purpose, and twist, or measure!
The functions available via this slim survival tool are: can opener, knife edge, screwdriver, ruler, bottle opener, wrench, butterfly screw wrench, 2 position wrench and an orientation device. It comes with a small black pouch that fits snugly in your wallet. Personally, I find the ruler to come in handy quite often, and like having these tools accessible!