Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

This tool is awesome, im 65 yrs old ive had a lot of watches, one reason i went to pocket watches is size im a big guy, line backer size and retailers never put bands on wristwatches that fit guys like me so we have to buy bands that will fit or expand to fit next problem is removing the old and putting on new, big guy big hands never an easy job so i use pocket watches. found a wrist watch i love so needed a new band, when i saw this tool i had my doubts!! suprise the tool works and it works well plus they send a set of replacement parts with it, i mean i lose things so that was a plus. yessir a great tool and every thing went perfectly. i have four other watches needing new bands and im not afraid to do it now and i know ill not be tossing because i cant do it. thank you GGI.
on April 10, 2017
Love, love this nice quality tool. Fast shipping too. Thanks. Never again will I have to slink into a jewelry store and ask the jeweler to replace my watch band. Since I usually buy them from a non-local jeweler because my town doesn't know what a high grade watch band looks like and wouldn't have a 13mm let alone a long band if their life depended on it. I feel bad about asking because they don't charge for it. So now I'm freeee.
on April 5, 2017
The spring pin that attaches the wristband to the watch face on my new watch popped out and though I found the little thing I wasn't able to put it back in and reattach the band. Since I live pretty far away from any watch repair locations and didn't want to spend too much money on such a simple procedure I decided to buy this tool. It was fairly inexpensive and arrived within the time expected. At first, I wasn't sure how to use it or if it would work any better than my fingers but once I got the hang of it, I was able to pop the pin back in very easily so it definitely served its purpose. The tool is very sturdy and has a nice grip. It comes with 4 replacement parts which can be screwed into either end though as a watch repair novice I honestly don't know why you would need them or if there's any difference between them. I plan to hold on to it in case of future watch emergencies.
on May 22, 2016
I never knew how much I needed a spring bar tool until I started wearing a Pebble, and wanting to swap out the strap fairly often. I know quick release bands are starting to become more prevalent but for those bands that don't use quick release or something like a NATO strap, it's really handy to have this tool around. Any spring bar tool will do, but I like this because of the many pieces you can swap out to adjust for whatever you're trying to do. I even use this tool for things that require precision like removing very small adhesive that is hard to maneuver with just your fingers (I know kind of random, but it's true and it worked).
2 helpful votes
on January 25, 2016
I used this tool to take the band off my watch so that I could replace the battery. It definitely would have been near impossible to remove the spring bars without this tool. Other reviewers have said that theirs broke so they couldn't use it. Although it worked just fine the one time I used it to remove my watch band, the item does seem a little cheap and I'm not sure how many times I could have used it before it will break. Hopefully not too many.
on September 19, 2015
As others have noted, the quality of this tool reflects it's low price. The threads on the tip retaining rings were rough. The quality of the machining on the small tips is not precise. I used a fine file to remove a burr on the small tip.

On the other hand, it's a simple tool that does the job well. After so many years of frustration using a very small screwdriver to remove and replace spring bars, it was a real pleasure to use a tool made for the purpose and see how easy it can be. There is much less risk of scratching the watch or poking fingers with this tool as compared to using knife blades and teeny screwdrivers. You'll still need to be careful using and storing this tool as the small tip is really small and very sharp.

There are just two tip types. The four spare tips are duplicates of the two tips that come installed in the tool.

The small tip is used to remove the spring bar by pushing down a ridge on the spring bar. The need for the slight angle on the tip becomes apparent as you use it. The larger flat tip is also used to push down a ridge on the spring bar, but is more suited to installing the bar to get the pin under the lug for you to snap into position.

I'm happy to have this tool in my collection.
on March 6, 2017
Once I figured out how to remove my old watch band this tool was extremely helpful. Then again attaching the new band was made easy using this handy tool. It came with additional tips for different situations. The quality is excellent, much like dental tools and picks, well worth the money. Buying from Amazon has always been a pleasant experience. Dave, you make a great product.
2 helpful votes
on February 13, 2014
I had to purchase this spring bar remover to remove links on my Casio G-Shock. At first, it was a little difficult to use just because of inexperience, but after a couple minutes, I easily got the hang of it.

Pros:
- Price
- Sturdiness: it's made of steel and seems very durable
- Able to accommodate multiple spring bar sizes due to the interchangeable tips included in the package

Cons:
- Aesthetics

The reason why I'm still giving this 5-stars is because for the price I paid, I don't really care what it looks like. As long as it does the job, which it did fantastically! I will be recommending this product to my friends with similar watch bands.
on November 6, 2015
I purchased this thing not knowing if I would ever use it before I died. Lol!!

Anyway, I recently bought a Timex for my kickaround everyday use type watch and didn't particularly care for the band on it. When this little band changer arrived I immediately tested it out on my new Timex to see just how easy it would be to switch bands out. Well guess what - after about 20min of trying to remove my new band and finally getting a handle of how to use this thing I managed to do enough damage to expedite me ordering a replacement band ASAP.

YES - The overall quality is decent enough and this product works well enough for occasional use. Also, I would add it's the quality of the tips that is not so good but they give you a few extra so not a major issue.

One more thing - I wouldn't be using words like "Professional" or "Precision" to describe this tool but it does perform better than cutting the band and popping the pins out with a knife like I did in the past.

Good Luck Folks.
on April 21, 2017
Excellent tool. I have relied, for years, on a small blade screwdriver to remove watch pins, and this tool just made the job so much easier and quicker. Great innovation. The addition of spare pins and v-head tool parts, with the plastic case for storage is a real plus.