|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 1.6 x 0.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||TL10|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SE TL10 10-Piece Test Lead Set with Alligator Clips
- Low Return Rate: 66% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Test Probes & Leads
- Highly Rated: 4.1 star rating with over 700 reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 Pairs of color-coded test leads: green, yellow, red, white, black
- 19.5” Copper wire with heavy insulation
- 1.5” Alligator clips at both ends of each test lead
- Vinyl-covered alligator clips with strong spring
- Crimped clips clamp securely to ensure good conduction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SE is proud to present this quality 10-Piece Test Lead Set with Alligator Clips—a smart choice for electronic/circuit, automotive, and battery-powered projects. Features of this set include: 1) Test leads in the following colors: - Black (x2) - White (x2) - Green (x2) - Yellow (x2) - Red (x2) 2) Copper wire - Length: 19-½” - Heavy insulation for protection against shorting & shock 3) Alligator clips - Positioned at both ends of each testing lead - Length: 1-½” - Vinyl-covered - Strong spring - Crimped jaws for a securely clamped conduction SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness of our SE TL10 10-Piece Test Lead Set with Alligator Clips. IPR Rights Notice: Important: Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with the SE logo on the packaging. SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The worst problem with these leads is the slippery boot on the clips, which make it difficult to attach them to anything because the clips turn and move inside the boot as pressure is applied. I decided to rework the leads as follows:
1. Un-crimp the leads and solder to the clip then re-crimp over the insulation.
2. Add shrink fit tubing over the soldered area to extend about 1/4" beyond the boot.
3. Shorten the large end of the boot about 3/8" so that about 1/4" of the tip of the clip is always exposed.
4. Superglue the rear of the clip where the crimp is and slide the boot over the glue.
After the glue dries, the boot is held from shifting and the leads are much easier to use... takes about 5 minutes per end to rework them. Pix shows reworked cables on the right.
After investigating further I see that these clip leads are actually made up with 10 strands of 38 gauge wire, equivalent to one strand of 28 gauge. 28 gauge wire has only 1/5 the current carrying capacity compared to 22 gauge. If you are looking for a quality low resistance clip lead then continue your search, this is not the product you are looking for.
Sometimes I'm building a circuit or checking one and I just need to make a really quick connection. These leads work perfect for that.
I haven't used all of them but the few I'm currently using aren't faulty. I expect none of the leads in the package are and these are proving to be more handy than I initially thought!