Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 20, 2014
A super, fun toy for two people. Each player holds a " sword" in each hand. The ring is tossed back and forth. It takes a few tries, at least it did for me, to catch and throw the rings with the swords. We have had a blast with it and people always stop to see what we are doing. It looks cool. This would be fun at a party ( you may want more than one set). Great for hand eye coordination. I had a PE teacher stop us to find out what game we were playing. Fun for adults and kids.
It is played outdoors and you need some space for this game.
4 helpful votes
on April 7, 2016
Always on the look out for new outdoor items that will hold my children's attention and have them shut off electronics. This one worked. I will purchase these for gifts when needed.
on February 4, 2016
This was so much fun to play. It took some work learning how to toss the the rings but once we did it was fun for the whole family. It is made of durable plastic.
on September 12, 2014
My girlfriend saw this toy and thought it looked like fun so she bought it for us. It's a lot of fun and not hard to learn to use. It comes with two rings, one of which glows in the dark!
on December 10, 2012
Easy to learn and my entire family plays and loves this game. It took us only a bit to get used to it and then it was GAME ON!
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on August 8, 2014
lot's of fun, and pretty ez to learn. We took (2) of these sets out to the beach on Destin FL for our vacation...lots of fun, wind did not mess with the rings at all. Highly recommended.
on July 1, 2013
Great alternative game for the beach! We have been having tons of fun this summer playing this unique game. Easy to learn and fun to play doubles or in large groups. If you are looking for an alternative game to add to your beach or park play kit, I highly recommend Ring Stix!
on March 31, 2013
My 8 yo daughter and I purchased this for a young friend of ours. We were looking for a fun outdoor toy/activity. We liked it so much we ended up keeping it for ourselves! The entire game is based on eye-hand coordination so this may be extremely frustrating for younger kids. It lists age 10+, which I think is pretty accurate. My daughter is 8 and enjoys tossing the ring but it was a rough start. Super for teenagers and adults. Very durable. Great beach or park toy. Just steer clear of trees. Once that ring gets stuck on a branch, it's tough to get off.
on October 15, 2015
Fun outdoor game kids and adults both love it
on August 9, 2015
These were a lot of fun to play on the beach. Adults and our 9 year old loved it as well.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.