Salon Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

RingStix Lite - Ring Toss Game

on May 21, 2018
Fun for all of us around the pool!
on January 12, 2018
We bought a set for our four kids. They loved it so much that we had to get another so each child could have a set. We have fun in our back yard, and loved them at the beach. Makes for great hand eye coordination.
on June 23, 2017
Easy to learn and fun to play! I plan on ordering another set so that four of us can play at a time. Love it!
on June 15, 2017
I've had mine for a long time. My mom loved them, so we got her some for Mother's Day, and she plays with them all the time! She told me the other day that she really enjoys them and so do her grandchildren.
on June 13, 2017
We bought a RingStix Lite set last year to play at the beach. We love them so much, I just bought a second set so we can leave one set at our family's beach house and have one set at home. My 7 year old LOVES playing and we continually get people stopping to watch us and asking, "that's so cool - what's that called?" I've even had people pull out their phones and order them from Amazon on the spot.
on April 18, 2017
This is a fun game. My kids like it a lot.
on August 31, 2016
Fun game. Might buy two if your kids have friends over or you want to join.
3 people found this helpful
on August 21, 2016
Watched the video on how to play this game. I tried to play it with my kids. It was too hard so now the sticks are used as swords. I have no idea what happened to the ring.
on July 29, 2016
Great for backyard fun
on July 24, 2016
This is more fun than I thought. I can play for hours.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.