- Hardcover: 334 pages
- Publisher: Aquatic Photographics; 1 edition (April 30, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0977537218
- ISBN-13: 978-0977537211
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7.9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,187,142 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
SEAHORSES and their Relatives 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If the photos were as amazing as the cover shot promises, it might make up for some of the book's short-comings. However, many of the photos are small and out of focus. If you're looking for the crisp, full page shots that most hardbacks in this price range contain, you will not find them. Altogether a great disappointment. If I'm going to pay over a $100 for a book, I definitely want a professional product.
Indeed there are a lot of aspects of this publication that are innovative in the natural history field. The author clearly differentiates between published fact and opinion (which is appropriate in such a rapidly changing field). The style also conveys a sense of enthusiasm and passion.