NOTICE: 2004 Chevrolet corvette, Toyota Tundra need CANBUS
1. There is polarity in the plug, so if the bulb did not light up one way, please turn the plug 180 degrees and plug in again.
2. Please notice the locking taps should installed on the right side, if you can’t install the bulbs, please switch the locking taps around and make them fit.
3. Please notice the LEDs should facing left-right but instead of top-bottom.
4. If the plug in prongs can’t plug with the connector, please adjust the prongs with scissor or other tool.
5. Please note that X1 series bulbs are without CANBUS-Ready. Some cars, such as the 2007+ Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, BMW, Mercedes-Bens requires the decoder (warning canceller) to be installed together to avoid the flicker and warning.
Please check with us if your car requires CANBUS before purchasing!!
6. If your DRL share the same bulb with headlights, it may be too powerful to light up in DRL mode. The DRL may be flicking.Item Specification:
1. Power: 40W (20W/per)
2. Voltage: 12V
3. LED Type: latest 12 x CSP chips/pair
4. Color Temperature: 6000K xenon white
5. Lumen: 6000 lumen (3000LM per lamp)
6. Waterproof: IP67
7. Shell Material: aluminum alloy
8. Placement on Vehicle: front
9. Installation: plug and play. Package Included:
1x Pair Led Headlight