- Outer: 62% polypropylene/29% Nylon/9% Elastane; Inner: 36% Merino Wool/36% Acrylic/18% Polyester/5% Nylon/5% Elastane
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Comfort - Merino wool lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Support - zonal elastication for added support
- Close fit - four way stretch for comfort and stretch fit
- Comfort - flat toe seams prevent rubbing
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Original Waterproof Accessories Company
Making waterproof socks, gloves and hats for over 25 years
Complete waterproof protection
The sock that started it all, our waterproof All Weather Mid Length Socks are designed to provide the right balance of warmth, breathability and waterproof protection during a wide range of temperatures.
Wet feet can lead to all sorts of issues outdoors, including cold and numb feet, blisters, and even worse. Sealskinz All Weather Waterproof Socks will keep you protected, dry and comfortable during damp walks on the trail, runs during wet conditions, or rainy spring hikes.
Innovative materials and construction With more 4-way stretch than any waterproof sock on the market, you can be sure that you’ll benefit from a close fit as well as superior comfort. Using a three layer construction with a unique hydrophilic waterproof membrane, the Waterproof All Weather Socks are incredibly breathable due to the fact that the membrane moves moisture away from the skin at the molecular level using osmosis. This means our waterproof socks keep you comfortable and dry no matter what conditions you come across.
History of craftsmanship
For over 25 years, Sealskinz has been the leading maker of womens and mens waterproof socks, gloves and hats. Our attention to detail, premium materials, and rigorous testing allows you to go on adventures no matter what the weather has in store for you. Handmade and individually hand-tested for waterproofness in the UK, Sealskinz waterproof socks are incredible hiking socks for when you’re expecting rain, durable walking socks when it could be damp, trusted running socks for brisk temps and puddles, great cycling socks for when you’re on a wet ride, and perfect golf socks for early morning rounds.
- Waterproof and extremely breathable
- Suitable for a variety of climates, from cool and brisk days to warmer temperatures
- Premium merino wool interior for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Machine washable, no special treatments required
- Feels and wears like a comfy sock, a vast improvement over other stiff waterproof socks that wear like a wetsuit
- Hand closed flat toe seams for zero friction
- Incredible four-way stretch for great fit and anti-blistering
- Hand-crafted and tested in the UK for waterproofness by craftspeople who care about quality
Waterproof & Breathable
Innovative three-layer bonded technology fuses a unique hydrophilic membrane between a merino wool interior and nylon blend exterior to keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
Four way stretch and flat seams on the toe that are recessed within the yarn loops create zero friction preventing chafing and blisters while ensuring comfort while wearing the sock.
Ethically sourced, premium merino wool lining keeps you dry and comfortable in a variety of climates.
We stand behind our products, that’s why all of our waterproof socks come backed with a Sealskinz Lifetime Waterproof Promise.
Handmade & Hand Tested
Exclusively handmade in the UK to our unrelenting standards and attention to detail, each sock is hand-tested for waterproofness. With a Hydrostatic Head of >20,000mm, our waterproof socks have the highest sustained waterproof durability of any waterproof socks out there.
For over 25 years, Sealskinz has been innovating and perfecting waterproof socks, waterproof gloves and waterproof hats. Our outdoor accessories are thoughtfully designed, made using premium materials and carefully crafted to keep you dry and warm.
Tried & Trusted
Tested and used by professional athletes, outdoor enthusiasts, and military personnel for all activities in all weather conditions
|Waterproof All Weather Mid Sock||Waterproof All Weather Ankle Sock||Waterproof Warm Weather Mid Sock||Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Sock||Waterproof All Weather Mid Sock with Hydrostop|
|Weather Rating||Suitable for all weather conditions||Suitable for all weather conditions||Suitable for warmer weather temperatures||Colder temperatures||Suitable for all weather conditions|
|Additional Features||Thinner merino wool interior suitable for a variety of temperatures||Thinner merino wool interior suitable for a variety of temperatures||Bamboo lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort||Merino wool and terry loop stitched interior for extra warmth||Sealskinz Hydrostop technology creates a barrier to increase water ingress and provides a secure fit between sock and leg|
|Length||Mid Length||Ankle Length||Mid Length||Mid Length||Mid Length|
The original, 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable mid length sock. Perfect for use in a wide variety of weather conditions.
- Product Dimensions : 11.81 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches; 4.94 Ounces
- Item model number : 11100061000
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : July 1, 2019
- Manufacturer : SEALSKINZ
- ASIN : B07R5QCTSY
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Imagine two very thin wool socks, one inside the other, with a plastic bag between them. That's what these are.
1. They're actually waterproof. You can stand in a puddle in these socks and stay dry. That's their whole purpose, so all the cons that follow are beside the point.
2. The inside sock is soft and comfortable against your skin
3. Because they're wool, they don't stink. Wear 'em a few times before needing a wash
1. These feel and sound like you're wearing a plastic bag. You are.
2. They have literally no stretch or form-fit to your foot. Remember shapeless tube-socks? These are the worst-fitting sock I've ever worn. But, once you're settled into your shoe/boot, you hardly notice.
3. These do NOT breathe. If you think your feet don't sweat, think again. Even on a cold day, the insides will get damp from your feet sweating. You can't put your foot into a plastic bag and not sweat. Once damp inside, your toes will be COLD. PRO-TIP: wear a pair of liner socks and all is well!
PRO-Tip #2: turn them inside-out to wash. You want the part that's against your skin to be the cleanest and softest.
For $50 I hope these last a long time. I may try different brands, though.
Top reviews from other countries
Once wet - take same time to dry as normal socks.
Keep u updated.