- File Size: 1218 KB
- Print Length: 262 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: One Acre Press (November 26, 2014)
- Publication Date: November 26, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00Q92RXJO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,695 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$3.99|
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $11.99 (100%)
The Navy SEAL's E-Mail Order Bride (Heroes of Chance Creek Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 262 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 1 of 6 in Heroes of Chance Creek Series (6 Book Series)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Easier said than done. Present the internet with four incredible hot military men and women go kind of gaga over that. One of those woman is Regan, though in her defense she was way beyond drunk when she sent that email. When she and Mason start chatting and skyping, she has this moments of insanity where marrying him might not seem like such a crazy idea. Of course she can not really say yes to his proposal, she namely has a plan, which don't involve men and certainly nowhere Montana.
Slowly Mason might still win her over. The chemistry between them online is already obvious, when these two should meet it would become combustive. It will take all of Mason convincing and a little help to get Regan on his side and give them a chance.
Just like with the Cowboys of Chance Creek, the Heroes of Chance Creek will be another blast to read. It is simply fun, sexy, sweet and enjoyable. I could have easily read all four books after one another, they just need to be published first.
*I received a copy through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*
Twelve years ago, Mason’s father past away and his Uncle Zeke took over the farm. Mason at the age of eighteen moved to Florida with his mom and his brothers. As the boys got older they each joined a military branch. Mason had joined the Navy SEAL’s. Mason receives a letter from his Great Aunt Heloise informing him that their Uncle Zeke had passed away. Because Uncle Zeke did not name an heir, the ranch reverts back to his Aunt.
Now the boys have a chance of inheriting the ranch back, but Aunt Heloise has conditions if not met she will be giving the ranch to their uncle’s son, who already has children and has no interest in working the ranch. That should be easy, right?
First, they have a year to restock the ranch with cattle and get the ranch back up and running. Second, they each have to be married within that year, and one has to have a child. So Mason posted a want ad for a bride. He put one for himself and the three of his brothers. So, with most of them overseas they have to find a bride for themselves, on-line.Regan Anderson has given up on men. She wants a baby and plans to have one, just not the old fashioned way. After too many drinks and feeling lonely in her New York studio apartment, she answers the ad.
I loved the comedy of Regan answering the ad, I couldn’t stop laughing. The humor in this story was never-ending.
So when Mason answered her e-mail she was shocked to say the least. Mason knew they had some chemistry and wanted to pursue it more. She told him that she answered the ad as a joke.Read more ›
My background is taxes and accounting which is probably why I had a huge problem. I'm sure others won't be as bothered. I value authors trying new things and writing about new things. But this just hit the wrong button for me.
1. Zeke owns a ranch. He's a loser. He's been stripping the ranch for money -- selling appliances, furniture and even the fencing. It's a small town. So why do a dozen locals lend him money which they know he won't repay? If they were helping a friend fine. But if they expected to be repaid by Zeke's relatives, that is unjust and unfair. After Zeke died, the locals went to Mason the nephew to collect. I was so angry! How would you like it if someone came up to you and said your uncle owed me $2,000 and I expect you to pay it? And there is nothing in writing. They could be making this up. Mason barely had enough savings to stock the ranch with cattle and horses. But finding the ranch in disrepair was a huge financial set back. He just got out of the military. He wasn't rich. And then to find he was expected to pay off Zeke's personal debts on top of that? Plus, where's the respect and honor for our military heroes? The locals were fools to loan money to Zeke. But if they're going to go to someone, it should be Zeke's son or the aunt, not Mason. Mason was being honorable and paid the debts. It made me sick to my stomach.
2. The ranch should have been sold with proceeds used to pay Zeke's debts, including probable estate taxes. Zeke had no will so it gets even murkier as to why the land would go to Heloise, and other tax issues. But I won't go into that. I was willing to suspend disbelief about the tax things. The part about Zeke's personal debts is my problem.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This story made me laugh out loud --- many times. I loved the concept of four virile military brothers forced to find wives. Great concept for a plot. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Tbascoebuzz
it was an excellent book.i have been reading other ones of her writingsPublished 3 days ago by CAIKEN
If you always wanted to be with a man in the military and have an exciting romance, but he wants to take you to live in the country when he is done with the service. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Leanne Carol Polanco
A good book about four military brothers who have an opportunity to get their family ranch back. There is however some stipulations they have to meet. Read morePublished 6 days ago by B.N.
This book is a turn pager. Loved the interaction between Mason and Regan. I can't wait to read the other books in this series.Published 10 days ago by Sas
Circumstances call for drastic measures when Mason Hall and his brothers have the chance to to regain their childhood home. Only his aunt has a few stipulations. HILARIOUS!!!!Published 14 days ago by ****
I always have a thing with Navy Seal, so when i come across this book, i was totally excited to start this one. Read morePublished 15 days ago by dita
Great read didnt want to put the book down. Quite a page turner. Hope to read the rest of the booksPublished 15 days ago by bambimommyof4