Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno
Customer Discussions > Dharma & Greg - Season One forum

SEASON TWO??????????????????????

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 42 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 5, 2006, 3:38:47 PM PST
I'd buy the entire series if Amazon would sell it in a box set.
Anyone know if they will be coming out with season two anytime soon?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2006, 2:17:52 AM PST
Arwen Gunter says:
As would I - it's been quite a while since the first season came out - is the next season coming out? Or bring on a boxed set - it'd be worth 2 sets of season one to have them all!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2006, 11:16:22 PM PST
I found that the whole set is for sale on the web site
http://www.tvmilk.com/movies/comedy/dharma_and_greg.html
What is the different between the whole set and the Season One?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2006, 12:12:20 PM PST
The "whole set" would be for all 5 seasons (119 episodes) of Dharma and Greg, not just Season 1.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2006, 1:10:34 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 5, 2006, 1:10:55 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 29, 2007, 8:11:46 PM PDT
Only (????) problem with the "tvmilk.com" set is that it's probably a pirate set. I try to avoid pirates, it's stealing.

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2007, 9:47:17 PM PDT
Amazon Japan started accepting pre-orders of the season 2:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B000NIVJ0O/?ie=UTF8&language=en%5FJP
The release date is shown as June 2nd. I bet the original US version should be ready by now.

BTW, tvmilk version is a tv recording and there's missing episodes and duplicates.
Not worth it.

In reply to an earlier post on May 10, 2007, 7:24:02 PM PDT
Yay--that's great news. Thanks for sharing. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2007, 5:18:04 PM PDT
S. Thompson says:
OH JOY!!!!
They should have released all the seasons as a box set to begin with and allow the fans to purchase them all at once instead of sitting around deciding whether or not it is worth their time to give use anymore seasons. I know I would buy the box set just to have them all right away instead of risking never getting anymore. PLEASE...PLEASE to the Powers That Be.....release all the seasons!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2007, 9:53:48 AM PDT
I'd love to have the whole set available, too. Wouldn't completeness fit with the yin/yang philosophy? Please release all seasons!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2007, 1:28:34 PM PDT
Pix says:
Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 9, 2007, 5:21:45 PM PDT
SurfsUp says:
Thanks for that post! Our DVD player players region 2 DVDs, but the price is pretty steep over at amazon.co.jp. I really hope the fact that they have it over there means we'll get it over here soon!!! Also, good tip about tvmilk~definitely better to wait for the real thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2007, 12:37:33 AM PDT
US pricing should be around $30 as expected. Generally DVD/CD pricing here in Japan is ridiculously high. A regular household can't afford $100 DVDs. I buy most of the stuff from US Amazon. Even Japanese animation films are cheaper in the US. It's insane.

I tried Amazon UK and no luck. Are there Amazons in countries like Phillipine, Singapore, India, etc.? I may as well try finding them.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 25, 2007, 8:29:48 AM PDT
mandaf_44 says:
Does anyone know anything about this website

http://www.dvdcollections.tv/product.php?productid=114878
they claim to have the "complete" set. Is the same type of thing as tvmilk?
I'd appreciate the advice.....and any word on if season 2 has been released in the us yet?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2007, 5:16:09 PM PDT
I think it's a bootleg set. . . Haven't been able to find anything about a season 2 release (in the US) yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 14, 2007, 3:56:52 PM PDT
PoppyCulture says:
Yes, anything available now is a bootleg here in the US. TVShowsonDVD.com has a sign-up for the show. You can get information when future seasons are released and links to Amazon to purchase when they are available for pre-order.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2008, 10:45:07 PM PDT
Arwen Gunter says:
Ironically, season 2 is out in Australia, but not the US. You can order it at ezydvd.com.au, I think.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 21, 2008, 5:48:55 AM PDT
PoppyCulture says:
Another reason I need a multi-region player. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2008, 1:27:49 PM PDT
Wah--we want it released here in the US! :( Pretty please!

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2008, 8:09:31 PM PDT
J. Ellis says:
I would also. My husband and I are 60, and love this program. Let the powers that be just release all the years of the series and we will buy it and the anticipation is over. Plus they receive the money all in one shot, doesn't drag over the years.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2008, 5:55:57 PM PDT
Hi,
Being a Dhama & Greg lover and not doing my homework I bought from TVDVDWorld.tv and it is not only pirated but sloppy. Blank disks, disks stop in middle, partial commercials, even shows WE TV logo and upcoming programs on screen etc. A HUGE waste as I too do not steal and they are giving me a hard time about this issue. I think I am going to call proper authorities. This is pure theft and lousy customer service to boot. Ordered April- got June, like they had to make up a batch, no listing of episodes, not in sequence. A MESS AND ILLGAL. Be careful and do not get burned like I did- BUT I am going to fight back. D & G are my hour a day of pure pleasure as old S. F hippy here and I know WE TV will stop showing it eventually so was so glad to see this. Now I will buy Season 1 from AMAZON and wait like the rest of us through Season 5. Any ideas on whom I should call about this as this is not fair. Site was in U.S shipped from Canada. BAD PLACE. By the way they have other sites under other names also so be careful out there!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2008, 2:40:58 AM PDT
Either buy a Philips stand alone player or use VLC and play for a PC.
I downloaded Season 2, 3, 4, but will instantly buy official copies aSAP. Season 4 was in Chinese and not noted anywhere

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2008, 10:46:58 AM PDT
I think this is another email name that I was given after I bought the boot legged set and I am sure they are the same. LOUSY, besides stealing some disks do not play and you have half commercials etc. CAUTION. I had to cancel my credit card and am filing with Fraud.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2008, 5:19:22 AM PDT
Fellow D&G lovers,

According to Wikipedia, Season 2 is available in Europe:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_and_greg#DVD_releases

It's region 2. You'll find it at Amazon.co.uk marketplace at 34 pounds.
Still pricey but much cheaper than the ridiculous $100 Japan edition. Not sure about the European tax though.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2008, 5:00:51 PM PDT
Has anyone heard when the U.S version Season 2 will issue? Who do we contact for info? Thanks, Carol
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  23
Total posts:  42
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2006
Latest post:  Aug 2, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 11 customers

This discussion is about
Dharma & Greg - Season One
Dharma & Greg - Season One by Jenna Elfman (DVD - 2006)
4.6 out of 5 stars (142)